Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boost From Bronze To Plat [0-2500+]

Discussion on Free Boost From Bronze To Plat [0-2500+] within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Boost From Bronze To Plat [0-2500+]

Hey Guys! I've been playing Overwatch since Season 2.
My SR peak was at 3600SR, Masters.

Right now I'm looking forward to build some reputation on this forum and thus I am willing to boost your Account for free up to 2500 SR (negotiable).

You can contact me right here on this post, per PN or on Dsicord (SecheY#5414)

Always remember. As long as you keep the answer to your security question you can always get you Account back from Blizzard. So there is basically no risk involved for you.

Boosting will be done by legit skill and no Tools, Exploits or anything similar.

If you wish I can stream while playing on your account, so you can track the progress.

Thanks already a lot and have a nice weekend!

Greetings Fabianssson

Edit: Boosting can be done with almost any hero in case you have some preferences.
(Fastest as Tracer)
Old 03/20/2018, 02:09   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Had a small chat with you on Discord today, will be leaving a vouch tomorrow if all goes well :-)