Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Accounts - Cheap Prices - GCX REP

Discussion on Overwatch Accounts - Cheap Prices - GCX REP within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Accounts - 15$+ prices - GCX REP

Overwatch SALE - seeldoger96

Hello bois and girls , i've decided to sell my ow accounts because i dont really need gaming right now. I'm on my way for my education, so i thought why not selling them. These accounts comes with email, username, password when it comes to account management. Prices can be discussed and GCX REPS can be seen in skype . Add me if you have any questions or information you wanna know SKYPE: seeldoger

Payments:PayPal, Amazon or G2A

Overwatch account LVL 43

This account has name change available , haven't played that much on it. It has no currently ranks.

Overwatch account LVL 14

I bought this account for 15$ and im trying to resell it . This account has name change available aswell.

Overwatch account LVL 233

Now i've spent most of my time and most of my money on this account . It has no currently rank and it has a actually decent amount of skins.

Im trying to sell my accounts cheap in order to recieve money as fast as possible if you guys are interested and wanna know more, then add me skype:seeldoger.

Trade safe
Old 12/29/2017, 14:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
dont trust, scammer, scammed me , said he is retrieving the account for 5 - 10 mins to wait till the paypal balance comes in, then he never replies