Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Overwatch Accounts - Master`s - Smurf and Main

Discussion on 2 Overwatch Accounts - Master`s - Smurf and Main within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Overwatch Accounts - Master`s - Smurf and Main

Hello. Selling my own accounts.
All come with all provide info.
I accept any payment methods!

Contact with me:
Skype - live:uhosize
Discord - Size#3730
Email -

#1 Account.
• Smurf
• Master
• 40 level
• 30 wins
Price - 24 $

#2 Account.
• Main
• Master
• 1000+ level
• 9 golden weapons
• Tons event skins
Price - $120 (negotiable)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Overwatch Master Smurf Accounts.(3500+)
11/03/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 5 Replies
Me and a friend of mine made some smurf accounts some time ago and wanted to sell these.I have set no exact prices yet for the accounts but feel free to leaver a offer or add me on skype or pm me if u wanna nagotiate a price.I would prefer to do the payment in paypal or skrill u would have to go first unless u have a huge reputation on this forum ur also able to involve a middleman into the trade at ur cost. accounts still have the option for a battletag change. Screenshots: Imgur:...
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...