Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster for hire!

Discussion on Booster for hire! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster for hire!

close

Tags
boost, hire, overwatch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to hire a high Elo booster
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for some high elo player who are interested to boost for a decent amount of money. I want to start a new Elo boost service from Bronze-Dia so you should be at least Diamond 5. If you are interested pm me here or ''Brozedd'' in skype and we can talk about details . You should be willing to do some vouches games! Be able to play on EUW as well as EUNE! This is my thread:...
Looking to hire booster on NA.
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am currently looking for someone who is available during the weekdays to play around 10 games a day or more if you can. I have become too overwhelmed with orders and need someone to fill orders during the weekdays. Most likely will not have jobs during weekends but may on some. Cannot promise steady flow of jobs but can give strong cut. Also must be able to communicate through skype with customers and coach them if that is what they would like. add me on skype for more details. ...
[Selling] Find some one hire me as booster
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA Server Dia 5 Main bot lane playing at least 2~3 hours weekday 3~5 hours weekend skype : pmcs1402
LOOKING TO HIRE EU D1+ Booster
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Too many people asking for a boost on the EU side has forced me to consider hiring a EU booster. You will probably be the only one working for me. Skype: lpuniversity http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2575826-proboost-challenger-booster-coach-l fw.html that is my thread
Looking to hire an elo booster for my new service :)
05/09/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey there, my name is Konceald. Today I am looking to hire an ELO Booster for my new boosting company. Prefer NA, or Any server. We can talk about pay on skype :) Skype - SteveWillickers Looking for more than 1 :)