Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy/trade OW account with WITCH MERCY

Discussion on Looking to buy/trade OW account with WITCH MERCY within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to buy/trade OW account with WITCH MERCY

Looking to buy an Overwatch account with Witch Mercy, preferably unranked or low-ish rank. If she has the golden weapon that would be nice too. Prices are up to you, preferably $40 or less and I can pay you in any type of gift card (Steam, PSN, Xbox, Amazon, etc.)

Skype me with

Tags
golden weapon, overwatch, witch mercy, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying witch mercy account!
05/21/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a witch mercy account! Must have that skin! Dont care what rank or other skins. Just want that one! Offering $50 Skype warren.williams221 Skype is warren.williams221
[Selling] Lvl 311, Lots of skins(Witch Mercy, Oni Genji), One Golden Gun.
05/21/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
Account lvl 311! One golden gun (Soldier 76) and 4500 points so you can buy one! Has Diamond Emblem but is currently ranked 2600. http://i.imgur.com/giHlXNF.png Legendary Skins- Ana -Wasteland
GOLD 1 LEAGUE ACC, TRADING FOR AN OW WITCH MERCY ACC.
02/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heya, so I still have my league Account that I dont use anymore, because I mainly play overwatch now and as you can May tell my Main is mercy and I had no Chance on getting the witch mercy skin. So it Doesnt really matter to me what rank it is or was or what Level, pretty much the only thing I want on it is the skin and Maybe a golden weapon (not necessarily though) for mercy. About the League account: I played A LOT of ranked in season 6, which got me to platinum 2 there. I do also own...
[Buying] I will buy any account with the Witch Mercy Skin
02/14/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I would prefer if your rank was gold-plat, but if it isn't that is fine. I will buy any account that has the Witch mercy skin and a username I can change! skype: mikkinton
[Buying] I will buy any account with the Witch Mercy Skin
01/06/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
No outrageous pricing!! I do not mind your rank, although I would prefer if you were gold/plat. I will buy the account if it has the Witch Mercy Skin and I can change the battle.net name. Reply with offers/etc! Edit: I'm willing to pay $45 on paypal.