Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR BLACKWATCH GENJI ACCOUNT

Discussion on LOOKING FOR BLACKWATCH GENJI ACCOUNT within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking LOOKING FOR BLACKWATCH GENJI ACCOUNT

ADD ME ON DISCORD: Tuki #8813

MY OFFER IS A PLATINUM ORIGINS ACCOUNT. SEASON 3 WAS MASTER, SEASON 4 WAS DIAMOND AND NOW PLATINUM. LEVEL 128

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] OW account with grafitti tracer and blackwatch genji for LOL Account
06/15/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I need an OW account (pref unranked) with these 2 skins, blackwatch mcree would be cool too. Im trading my Lol acc for it on EUW Skins: bilgewater katarina nightblade irelia acolyte lee sin high noon twisted fate
[WTS] Account With Noire Widow, Blackwatch Genji, Gold Genji Shurikens
06/13/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to sell my main account because I don't play this game at all anymore. It's level 204, has noire widow, blackwatch genji, and lots of other legendary skins. the email on this account is UNVERIFIED and it has no billing info tied to it. gold on account: 1640 competitive points on account: 1452 current skill rating: 3000 screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet price: offer me!
[Trading] TRADING OVERWATCH ACCOUNT ORIGINS AND STEAM ACCOUNT FOR BLACKWATCH GENJI ACCOUNT OW
06/04/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
TRADING OVERWATCH ACCOUNT ORIGINS AND STEAM ACCOUNT FOR A OW ACCOUNT THAT HAS BLACKWATCH GENJI ON IT ADD ME ON SKYPE: Understandable, have a good day
[Trading] Looking for overwatch account with sentai genji or blackwatch genji on it
06/04/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Im looking for a overwatch account with either sentai or blackwatch genji on it, dont care about the rank or level. Add me on skype: Understandable, have a good day