Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 280+ account,tons of stuff, Blackwatch Genji.

Discussion on LVL 280+ account,tons of stuff, Blackwatch Genji. within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 270+ account

SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Beta account level 271, Widow Noire + Blackwatch Genji, Golden weapon!
03/26/2018 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, owing to some familial problems, this account must find a new home (sadly..). I have purchased the game as a pre-order last year, so the account has got widowmaker noire along with other Origins Edition skins. It has got almost 2-3 legendary skins for each hero as well as some nice emotes & sprays. I have bought Tracer's gold weapon on it last season (looks so nice to be honest). I'm a Winston / Tracer main, so you should expect me to have a lot of items for these 2 heroes. The...
[WTS] Account With Noire Widow, Blackwatch Genji, Gold Genji Shurikens
06/13/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to sell my main account because I don't play this game at all anymore. It's level 204, has noire widow, blackwatch genji, and lots of other legendary skins. the email on this account is UNVERIFIED and it has no billing info tied to it. gold on account: 1640 competitive points on account: 1452 current skill rating: 3000 screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet price: offer me!
[Selling] OW Account - Diamant - Blackwatch Genji Skin
04/19/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe meinen Overwatch Account, bei Interesse schauen Sie bitte hier vorbei: Overwatch Account Diamant - Legendary Skins Falls dies als "Fremdwerbung" gilt entschuldige ich mich im Voraus und bitte um Löschung.
[Selling] lvl 283, sr 3222, oni genji, golden genji, and more!
02/26/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me on skype: chae1025 for more details(Price&further details).