Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+

Discussion on Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+ within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+

Mage's Overwatch Account Shop

Hello Bois and Girls . I've decided to sell some of my Accounts, since i'm looking forward for my education and stuff instead of Gaming. If you have any further Questions, Information or +Vouches/Reps you would like to know, then add me on skype: TheTimeMage, so i can help you as much as i can.

These Accounts comes with Email and Security Question and cheap Prices can be discussed on Skype.

Methods:PayPal, Amazon, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard

Lvl 443

GOLDEN WEAPONS: Ana, Lucio, Zenyatta, Soldier 76

Currently S4 RANK: Master (3699 SR)

Alot of Event Skins and 3-5 legend skins per. Hero: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Lvl 129

CREDIT: 1300

GOLDEN WEAPONS: 0

Currently S4 RANK: Gold (2270 SR)

Sick Skins including Genji Oni Skin and more: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

lvl 179

GOLDEN WEAPONS: Zayra and Bastion

CREDIT: 935

Currently S4 Rank: Grand Master (4000 SR)

Competitive Points: 1127

Sick skins including Legendary and more aswell as Event skins + Stats pics Here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Feel Free to Add me on Skype: TheTimeMage for more Information and GCX Rep+ Info.

Trade Safe!
Old 06/03/2017, 19:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This guy is a scammer. He is linking people to my GCX Rep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+
05/28/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
Mage's Overwatch Account Shop Hello Bois and Girls ;). I've decided to sell some of my Accounts, since i'm looking forward for my education and stuff instead of Gaming. If you have any further Questions, Information or +Vouches/Reps you would like to know, then add me on skype: TheTimeMage, so i can help you as much as i can. These Accounts comes with Email and Security Question and cheap Prices can be discussed on Skype. Methods:PayPal, Amazon, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard Lvl 443
[Selling] Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+
05/28/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Mage's Overwatch Account Shop Hello Bois and Girls ;). I've decided to sell some of my Accounts, since i'm looking forward for my education and stuff instead of Gaming. If you have any further Questions, Information or +Vouches/Reps you would like to know, then add me on skype: TheTimeMage, so i can help you as much as i can. These Accounts comes with Email and Security Question and cheap Prices can be discussed on Skype. Methods:PayPal, Amazon, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard Lvl 443
05/28/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies