Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EZ-Boosting.com | Top 500 | Cheapest Prices | All Platforms | Premium Services

Discussion on EZ-Boosting.com | Top 500 | Cheapest Prices | All Platforms | Premium Services within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EZ-Boosting.com | Top 500 | Cheapest Prices | All Platforms | Premium Services

Your new favorite Overwatch website

-Who are we?
We're an experienced group in everything related to Overwatch, we've been in the Overwatch business scene for a year under different names but now we've built our own masterpiece.

-What we stand for?
Quality, Privacy, Affordable and The Fastest Overwatch service!

-EZ Boosting?
We've chosen our website's name to reflect what we do. When you choose us, we promise we'll finish the job " EZ "

-Why should you choose us?
Our main goal is your satisfaction and fulfilling your wishes, we play this game for living so if you'd ask us again what makes us special? It's our dedication to what we do!

-Prices?
Worry not! We've chosen our prices on a very careful scale, we never liked the exaggeration of prices in other boosting services, that's why we've made our prices one of the cheapest if not the cheapest and most affordable in the internet.

-Our Boosters?
That is what we're proud of the most! Our boosters are all top 500 with the majority of them within the top 100, watching them live will give you an amusement you've never witnessed before.

-How do I follow up with my order?
That's why we have a Members Area!! Sign up in our website, view your order and its status, previous orders. If you don't have the time to sign up, you can contact our live support team + we will contact you through email to keep you updated with your order.

-Got any questions?
Nothing makes us more happy than fulfilling your order or answering your question, contact us through our live support on our website or on skype: Voyagsker or on Discord EZ Boosting Support#6450

Old 05/19/2017, 17:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 81
The Black Market: 333/0/0
Hey are you looking for a vouch?
Old 05/26/2017, 20:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero810 View Post
Hey are you looking for a vouch?
Contact us on skype please
Old 09/07/2017, 22:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
need vouch?