Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Somnians's Boosting Services. [+ new Anti-decay system & package deals]

Discussion on Somnians's Boosting Services. [+ new Anti-decay system & package deals] within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Thumbs up ♕ [S18, RoleQ] Somnians's Services | DuoQ | Stream | Top-500

Greetings.

Below you can read a description of all the services that we provide and a short summary that tells a little more about us.

This boosting service is the Service of Two. My and mate's. We started to play Overwatch since Beta and came to this game from a competitive Battlefield scene. We played BF series on a semi-pro level since early 2010 (Bad Company 2) and got some decent achievements. Here you can see my . Back then we've played alot with and against many players who got into Tier-1 teams once Overwatch was released and it was kind of interesting to see the famous nicknames from so long ago once again.
So yeah, we're playing competitive FPS games together for more than 8 years so far

We started to boost Overwatch accounts in Season 2 and since then we've completed around 700 orders within every elo - from Bronze to Top-50 EU. And of course with 100% of positive feedbacks from Epvp and other forum's users.

Role Queue boosting available, feel free to contact me on Discord (Skjall#8804) to negoatiate details!

Types of boosting services

=> "Package deals" <=

It's a nice opportunity for you to get your desired rank for a really low price

From any rank to Platinum - 25$.
From any rank to Diamond - 40$.
From any rank to Master - 70$
From any rank to Grandmaster - 150$.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=> "Anti-decay games" <=

Here is an unique opportunity to get a chance to reach "Master" or "Grandmaster" rank for an extremely low price!

By ordering "Anti-decay" package, you enter some sort of a raffle. The thing is: after 5 matches we guarantee you SR not lower than it was before we started. But also there is a chance to get 5 out of 5 wins, because we always trying to do our best for the win!

Diamond - 1 week - 10 $.
Master -
1 week - 18 $.
GrandMaster -
1 week - 26 $.
Top-500 -
1 week - 40 $.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=> "Placement matches" <=

New account -
$.
(Diamond rank is guaranteed)
Last season Bronze-Platinum -
20 $.
Last season Diamond -
25 $.
Last season Master - 30 $.
Last season GrandMaster -
45 $.

=> "SR Boosting" <=

Just add me via
Skype or Discord (Skjall#8804) and we can discuss the price for your custom order.
Moreover, we got some special offers for you.
If you order to boost amount of
500 SR, you will get additional 25 SR for free!
If you order to boost amount of 750 SR, you will get additional 50 SR for free!
If you order to boost amount of
1000 SR, you will get additional 50 SR for free and recorded highlighs saved and uploaded as private videos to YouTube!

=> "Single games" <=

You can order any amount of games you want to be played by us. Within any elo.
We will just play the games and do our very best to win every single one, however, we can not guarantee you any 100% result.

Bronze -
1$ per game | 10 games - 9$.
Gold -
1.5$ per game | 10 games - 13$.
Platinum -
2$
per game | 10 games - 18$.
Diamond -
2.5$ per game | 10 games - 23$.
Master (3500-3800 SR) -
4.5$ per game | 10 games - 42$.
Master (3800-3999 SR) -
6$ per game | 10 games - 55$.
GrandMaster -
Negotiable

I wish everyone to reach their goals in Season 18!

Important info.

1. We will never use any 3rd party software while boosting your account. I grew up at a time when you could get a punch in the face if someone saw that you was cheating, playing in the same PC club. =) My attitude towards cheaters is absolutely negative.

2. We are located in Europe.

3. If your account gets permanently banned (never happened before and never will be, there is simply no reason for that), we will refund the full price of your order.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/01/2017, 20:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What is your skype?

Old 04/07/2017, 21:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoricle View Post
What is your skype?
Contacted you.
Old 06/11/2017, 18:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 204
Received Thanks: 4,349
I can safely say that Somnians is the best booster out there in terms of reliability and consistency. Boosted me all the way to Master and gifted me a 100SR boost on top! Thank you so much.

Old 06/13/2017, 01:37   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 157/0/1
Very good player! Can HIGHLY recommend him for anyone who wants a safe, fast and cheap boost. He made 400 SR in a few hours because of his insane performance. Thanks!
Old 08/19/2017, 03:24   #6

Top-500 order is done. =)

Old 11/02/2017, 17:39   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnians View Post
Hi there.
I offer a variety of services. Mainly - boosting your competitive rating.

Every service you see below requests account sharing. This means i will play on your account.

I playing Overwatch since beta. At the moment i have three top-500 accounts: my main which is ~4400 and two smurfs. My ESL profile is here:

Most prices are negotiable (within reasonable limits) and depends on amount of your order.

Since Season 4 started, we've completed
250+ orders within every tier, from Bronze to Top-150. And of course with 100% positive feedbacks.

I have a decent amount of feedbacks on different websites even though i started my boosting services only @ Season 4. For more info feel free to contact me via Skype.

We're glad to introduce our new kind of OW boosting service: Anti-decay games.

Here is an unique opportunity to get a chance to reach "Master" or "Grandmaster" rank for an extremely low price!

By ordering "Anti-decay" package, you enter some sort of a raffle. The thing is: after 5 matches we guarantee you SR not lower than it was before we started. But also there is a chance to get 5 out of 5 wins, because we always trying to do our best for the win!

Here you can see our prices.

Diamond - 5 games - 10 $.

Master - 5 games - 18 $.

GrandMaster - 5 games - 26 $.

Top-500 - 5 games - 40 $.

Also we're adding new feature called "Package deals". It's a cool opportunity for you to get your desired rank for an extremely low price

From any rank to Platinum - 25$. (20$ till the end of Season 6)

From any rank to Diamond - 45$. (35$ till the end of Season 6)

From any rank to Master - 85$. (70$ till the end of Season 6)

From any rank to Grandmaster - 175$. (150$ till the end of Season 6)

Placement matches

New account -
$.

20 $.

Last season Diamond -
25 $.

Last season Master -
30 $.

45 $.

I wish everyone to reach their goals in Season 6!

Regards, Somnians.

Trusted booster, done my placements and got me in master ( was dia last seas ), recommended +++
Old 11/11/2017, 14:56   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 10
I asked him to do my placement matches. He did it like right away, and did even more than what I asked him to do.

You can trust him, I will go back !

Thanks once more
Old 11/26/2017, 19:35   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype?
Old 12/18/2017, 03:23   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnians View Post
Hi there.
I offer a variety of services. Mainly - boosting your competitive rating.

Every service you see below requests account sharing. This means i will play on your account.

I playing Overwatch since beta. At the moment i have three top-500 accounts: my main which is ~4400 and two smurfs. My ESL profile is here:

Most prices are negotiable (within reasonable limits) and depends on amount of your order.

Since Season 4 started, we've completed
340+ orders within every tier, from Bronze to Top-150. And of course with 100% positive feedbacks.

I have a decent amount of feedbacks on different websites even though i started my boosting services only @ Season 4. For more info feel free to contact me via Skype.

We're glad to introduce our new kind of OW boosting service: Anti-decay games.

Here you can see our prices.

Diamond - 5 games - 10 $.

Master - 5 games - 18 $.

GrandMaster - 5 games - 26 $.

Top-500 - 5 games - 40 $.

Also we're adding new feature called "Package deals". It's a cool opportunity for you to get your desired rank for an extremely low price

From any rank to Platinum - 25$.

From any rank to Diamond - 45$.

From any rank to Master - 85$.

From any rank to Grandmaster - 175$.

Placement matches

New account -
$.

20 $.

Last season Diamond -
25 $.

Last season Master -
30 $.

45 $.

I wish everyone to reach their goals in Season 7!

Regards, Somnians.

What is your skype ?
Old 12/18/2017, 11:54   #11

It's "kirishetto"
Old 01/31/2018, 00:28   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Very nice player! Can recommend too. He boost me up to 3000 instead of 2500 xD rly nice person, i will come back for sure!
Old 04/17/2018, 17:43   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good Player, and a very nice Person!.. Bossted from 3455 - 3803.
Whenever i need a booster again i will use his Service!.
Old 04/17/2018, 20:43   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yo, my account decayed 3480, it was 4020, do you do a special package for this? not too expensive. from basis my account is +30/35 and -23
with the decay it should be x3. for the win, can you link me a price in pm?
ty
Old 11/19/2018, 14:34   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in Boosting. Is it possible that you only play support on my account?

« CAMP Internal Memory Bot | ArrowBoost/ Top 500/ Cheap and fast »