Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Elo Booster, Need Accs For Duos

Discussion on Professional Elo Booster, Need Accs For Duos within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional Elo Booster, Need Accs For Duos

Hello everyone! I'm an elo booster for the biggest elo boosting website. However, we are running low on low ranked accs to use for duos.

So, if anyone here is ranked 2.5k or less, I will be providing free boosts to 3.5k so I have accounts to use with duo clients. I will only be boosting on the account when I have a duo to do with it, though.

If you're interested in getting some free elo, let me know!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Professional] Elo Booster looking for a job provider
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm looking for a way to make money. Well, my name is Martin. I live in England, UK, so that's my timezone. I'm 17 years old and I currently have lots of free time on my hands. I can boost for 7 hours daily and for 24 hours on weekends. I'd like to get the job because I'm currently in need of money. I'm saving up for a car, a house etc. I can boost in the following regions: RU, EUW, EUNE. I don't have a main account cause I sel the ones I boost. The last account that I sold was...
Any booster up for some duos ?
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I just about to start a job in Plat V to Plat II Any booster around that to duoq ? Skype: enigastmarix (please wanna be boosters stay off..here's no free boost)
[Buying] Looking for Professional Booster on NA
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey , I'm looking for a Professional Boost on North America , you should be able to start immediately and finish fast , I want to be Boosted from Bronze 3 to Silver V , you can write posts with your price per Division or for the whole boost , Payment Method : Paypal-Moneybookers-Webmoney-Perfect Money.. You have to be sure before starting the boost that you can play on NA with good ping , i don't want excuses.. I can pay each division or when you finish Boosting , Prefer to deal with...
I want a professional booster
03/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
hello guys im in silver 1 in promo XXOOO 3 match left i must win them all so i want someone to win it for me lf you fail in 1 match you must refund my money i want pro one :) with price please
[Buying] Professional Booster
12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello all. What I'm looking for is a Professional Booster. So I have been thinking and searching around ,but couldn't actually find something,what hooked my attention. Or maybe it's me just being lazy :D Anyways I'm making this topic ,so I actually can find a good Booster. The Booster must be friendly ,Knows how to type,Talking English Or Dutch,And most of all having fun boosting =) Ok here is the DEAL ,I will let this rest now till 2 December . I just whant to see how much Booster's...