Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL EUNE account to Overwatch account/key

Discussion on LoL EUNE account to Overwatch account/key within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL EUNE account to Overwatch account/key

Hi,
I have League of Legends EUNE account, and want trade it to Overwatch account/key.
All informations about account:
-78 Champs
-20 Skins + chroma + ward skin
-4 rune pages and a LOT of runes
-handleveled
-never banned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [H]LoL EUNE Account [W]Overwatch Key
09/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to trade my LoL Eune account with 102 champions 4 rune pages 28 skins lots of summoner icons and more, for an overwatch key (I do not want a bnet account with overwatch i want an overwatch key so i can use it on my bnet) The accounts mmr is gold-plat I do not play ranked at all i only play the placement matches so i can get the victorious skins nothing else. This season placements went badly 3-6 I assume win or lose the last game the account will end up silver 1 or gold 4. ...
[Trading] Eune Gold 5 adc main Account with many skins for Overwatch account
09/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello As title say want to trade my lol account for your Overwatch account. If you are interested add me skype for more info skype:raylight1991
[Trading] Trade EUNE league of legends account for Overwatch Origins Key, with MIDDLE MAN only!
08/23/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Account was season 5 platinum, season 6 gold 4 atm account has 61 skins . Runepages on picture and skins. 72 champions profile - https://gyazo.com/67d86cf4933be2efab85658b1ec4b53c rune pages - https://gyazo.com/a696603c6ba55e8368d651eb2265a490 skins - https://gyazo.com/3947b57905d85aaac26eddd68f6715e9
[Trading] trading my league of legends account EUNE or my steam account for overwatch key
06/18/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
trading my league of legends account EUNE or my steam account for overwatch key my skype is giedriuskrap321, if you dont have skype pm how should i contact you, have agreat day:pimp:
[Trading] Overwatch Origins Edition for lol account eune or euw
05/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking to trade my overwatch origins edition account for a lol account eune or euw u can pm me ur skype