Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OverAim] - OW Aimbot + Trigger Bot - Human-like or Ultra Fast!

Discussion on [OverAim] - OW Aimbot + Trigger Bot - Human-like or Ultra Fast! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2017, 19:01   #61 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys,

After buying it, I thought I should inform you all how great OverAim is. So, In this post I will be reviewing; OverAim a simple designed, yet very effective non-memory, non-AHK aimbot. (Please note! I have only played for 5 days so far.)

I will structure this post with a breakdown of the service provided, then list the pro's, cons, and recommendations. I will rate each section on a scale of 1-10 to allow more accurate ratings.

Customer service: 10/10

While customer service might be toward the bottom of the list for some, it is definitely at the top of mine. When looking for a cheat I messaged a few sellers, Kefka Bot was not only the fastest to respond, but responded in a way that made me feel comfortable, and at home right away. He was very helpful, and was very quick with getting me exactly what I wanted. He answered my barrage of questions.

After I purchased the hack, he checked in to make sure I was satisfied and everything was working okay. He sent me updates, and was very curious for any feedback I had (good or bad). I have received a level of support that is becoming harder and harder to find now a days.

PROS: Amazing, caring service. Fast response time. Upfront (guy,girl?)
CONS: None

GUI: 9-10

To me, the GUI is an important thing, While it is on the lower part of my priorities, it is something you are going to be looking at a lot. OverAim offers a very simple GUI. other sellers try to make every little option available to you, which ends up with frustrated customers that cannot get good settings due to there being to many variables. However, there are some features I would like to see in the future. The major feature I would like to see if profiles, I would love to have different settings for my Sombra then I use for my Mcree without having to fine tune both each time I swap. While this is currently not implemented yet, it is more a Quality of Life issue, that is easily worked around. such as by swapping config files in and out. Other than that the GUI is simple but great!, and I look forward to hopefully seeing profiles in the near future.

PROS: Very Simple, Almost no variables to set up.
CONS: Quits when you press escape

Aimbot: 10-10 (I have not tried out other overwatch aimbots yet, so this is based on my personal taste)

The aimbot is FANTASTIC. It had VERY human like tracking. Legit looking aim, and leaves nothing standing in it's path. Overall this aimbot is far more impressive than I hoped. My first two days it was average while I set it up, but after that, I was able to push my-self the rest of the way to master easily. With his most recent update, the aimbot almost NEVER swaps targets if they are clumped. I'm a soldier main, and I am able to shred through games, not ONCE have I been accused of hacking, people do assume I am smurfing. The only issue I have with the bot, is at far ranges (like very far ranges) the bot starts to drift and not handle well (literally I don't see pros getting kills at this distance, so is it really an issue) The only reason I'm even bothering to list this as an issue, is if you were tying to shoot some one MEGA far away, and activate your aimbot, and drift off them, then turned to kill some one else, their killcam might show/look like an aimbot. Other than that one minor issue, I truly have to give this aimbot a 10/10 for what it is, as long as my build is truly unique, I can promise I won't be banned, because there is no way it looks like im hacking.

Pros: I would say this is a best of the best, a quality product, and a great price. I really could talk about how much I love this aimbot forever, but I hope you guys get the picture!
Cons: Accuracy starts to drop at long range, don't expect to snipe to far with soldier or Mcree.

Old 02/12/2017, 07:50   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What about the banwaves? Of course your wont get banned in the first few weeks or months while using it, but blizzard bans in waves and you all know the salty reports of hackers..
Im interested but afraid ill get banned in the next wave?
Isnt a Blizzard ban also including the IP or dies a rebuy of the game solve it?
Old 02/12/2017, 10:41   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u on skype!
Old 02/12/2017, 19:55   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSheppard23 View Post
What about the banwaves? Of course your wont get banned in the first few weeks or months while using it, but blizzard bans in waves and you all know the salty reports of hackers..
Im interested but afraid ill get banned in the next wave?
Isnt a Blizzard ban also including the IP or dies a rebuy of the game solve it?
Ban rate has been very low even during the banwaves. If you want to be safe you should buy after the next set of banwaves though.

I believe only 5-10% of active users were banned in the last ban wave.

I don't believe Blizzard IP/HWID bans, I've heard of this but doesn't seem like any of my customers have had them. They all just get new accounts and keep going.
Old 02/19/2017, 16:15   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought it yesterday.

Its working great after changing some settings

Vouch for Kefka
Old 08/01/2018, 15:08   #66

We are back with an updated version PM or add on skype for inquiries!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2018, 17:25   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
We are back with an updated version PM or add on skype for inquiries!
Paypal info received through PM, payment sent, awaiting reply through PM now. Excited!
Old 08/01/2018, 17:33   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covfefe1776 View Post
Paypal info received through PM, payment sent, awaiting reply through PM now. Excited!
PM'd you the details!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2018, 02:13   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Did someone buy it to know if it is legitimate?
Old 08/03/2018, 02:30   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drix3r View Post
Did someone buy it to know if it is legitimate?
look at all the positive feedback he got, should explain it
Old 08/03/2018, 03:04   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
look at all the positive feedback he got, should explain it
Once I bought a hack from a person who had +200 positive feedback and scam me, I dont trust anymore
Old 08/03/2018, 03:36   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drix3r View Post
Once I bought a hack from a person who had +200 positive feedback and scam me, I dont trust anymore
there's always a risk, try to get some fresh videos of his cheat and then decide afterwards
perhaps he has got a discord where some other customers are lurking around and you can ask them
Old 08/04/2018, 16:41   #73

I've been around Elitepvpers for quite awhile putting out bots and things of the like. You might remember my FFXIV Bot, Archeage, Guild Wars 2, Tree of Saviour, etc. I think those threads are kicking around somewhere as well look for them if you are interested in seeing more rep.
Old 08/04/2018, 21:10   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought and the aimbot only works in practice range, not im competitive play or quickplay
Old 08/05/2018, 14:32   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipton20 View Post
i bought and the aimbot only works in practice range, not im competitive play or quickplay
This means you are screenlocked. Use it on Windows 7 or find a screenlock bypass. Screenlock does not affect Windows 7.
Closed Thread