Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am selling my account +10 LEGENDARY HEROES!

Discussion on I am selling my account +10 LEGENDARY HEROES! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am selling my account +10 LEGENDARY HEROES!

I want ONLY CS GO ITEMS
I can give first for GOOD "ELITEPVPERS" MEMBERS!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone account with 38 Legendary cards and 4 golden heroes also Include NAXX and
07/26/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hearthstone account with 38 Legendary cards and 4 golden heroes also Include NAXX and BRM Hearthstone account with 38 Legendary cards and 4 golden heroes (Paladin,Hunter,Warlock,Mage) also Include NAXX and BRM which are already finished on heroic mode so i have NAXX and BRM heroic card backs. I spent a lot of time to collect all of these cards. Hours and hours of playing to achieve these golden heroes so i want to sell this account for a properly price. Legendary cards: 1.Cenarius...
[Selling] Account 9/9 Golden Heroes - 3000+ Dust - 11 Legendary Card - Full NAXX - NAME CHANGE
04/22/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 15 Replies
Hello, First i all i would like to clear the term of "Legendary Account" As you all know using bnet and blizzard games, that the accounts sold can be taken easily by OO with a simple phone call. My account is created in such way that the buyer will be able to change the account name to his. Meaning that you are 100% from scams and also you dont end up like so many after investing lots of cash in an account from someone else,the OO would simply take it back. So if your looking for a...
[Selling] Good account with PD, Cupid and some Legendary Heroes [Android]
08/24/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! Selling my account as described in the title. you can contact me: Line: zachmikluc Skype: zachmik email: [email protected] here are the photos: http://s10.postimg.org/w3uu2ddyt/image.jpg
selling heroes of newerth legacy account with all heroes includin kenisis and gunblad
07/04/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
i have had this account for a very long time and im looking to sell it. i just recently did a stat reset so it only has about 200 games played on it. it has many many skins. has 150 gold coins on it atm. 1500s in everything. u can give me offers on my email [email protected] this will be done through paypal and i wont give u the information until i have the money.