Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm interested in buying an Overwatch global CD-KEY. Details inside.

Discussion on I'm interested in buying an Overwatch global CD-KEY. Details inside. within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow I'm interested in buying an Overwatch global CD-KEY. Details inside.

Hey,

I'm looking to buy a Overwatch Global Edition CD-KEY. Since PayPal stopped operations in Turkey, I can't pay you via PayPal. However, I can:

- Pay you via Skrill (not prefered)
- Purchase the games you like on Steam (prefered, but Steam's friend/regional/gifting rules may apply)
- Give you Exalted Orbs on Path of Exile Standard server. (the best way as I can pay you higher than usual)
- I can purchase giftcards to you on websites such as G2A. (I won't buy it on sites that I don't trust though)

If you're interested, please add me to Skype (Aristona37) and we can discuss further.

Please note that I will never go first as I got scammed on elitepvpers from people with over 100 trades in the past and I don't trust this community anymore. See: and My account is 5 years old and I completed plently of trades on this website successfully.

Thank you.

Ps. Not accepting accounts. Just the CD-KEY so I can add the game to my own account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Brave Frontier Global (Details Inside)
06/12/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Lv19x Crusader Frontier Rank 31 I am selling my Brave Frontier Account for Global. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Can provide pictures of the account as well. You can reach me via LINE: scythee or Skype: ravyrn or message/comment here instead. The account level is 19x. Arena Rank : Crusader and Frontier Rank : 31 As for spheres, I have done most of the trials and obtained many spheres and as well as collaboration. I have not the current collaboration yet; Tales of Link....
[Buying] [EuW] Buying Good Account Details Inside
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I am looking to buy a EuWest League of Legends account. Requirements Gold V or Higher 100 Champions + A good name or 1300 RP to change it Many Runes
(NA) Buying Level 30 LoL account - Details Inside ;)
05/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a level 30 LoL account on the NA servers, with no ranked games/under 10 ranked games (pref none!). I would also like it to have an AP runepage (AP runes with mana regen yellows) and AD (AD Quint+Reds atleast ;)) Looking to pay about $15 USD, pm me on skype - julianwow2 Thanks, Burstyy. PS: I'll pay first if reputable, if not you first. bump
Buying Trading for PWI (INT) accnt *Details inside*
10/06/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I have for trade (Warhammer online accnts) account 1 -28 Bright Wizard account 2 -35 swordmaster account 3 -28 runepriest or just spent 50 bucks on BloodBowl and have d/l + CDKEY Or will spend $20-$40 bucks or a combination for a decent PWI account