Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Overwatch Beta-Access Accounts

Discussion on Selling Overwatch Beta-Access Accounts within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Overwatch Beta-Access Accounts

Hello,

I'm selling a battle.net accounts with Overwatch beta access for US$70.

Edit: Now only $50.

Purchasing Information:

I'm not accepting PayPal because I don't want to get chargeback scammed. I'm only accepting Steam giftcards, one $50 and one $20 for a total of $70, which I can convert to PayPal money through trusted item traders. I will NOT go first. I will give you the account information AFTER I input the Steam wallet codes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will provide any help in regards to changing your password via the email I provide if necessary.

-Account Availability Information:

US: AVAILABLE x1
EU: AVAILABLE x1
AS: AVAILABLE x1

Ingame Levels: 62

-Contact Information:

Add me on Skype at UltimBast for quick service. I can screenshare on Skype and even stream the game to prove that I own the beta. Add me for quick and easy service. I'm not doing anything all day and want to make some money off accounts I never use.
Old 04/18/2016, 00:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would suggest you to lower the price, since the open beta release is 2 weeks away.
Old 04/18/2016, 00:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overwatch Pls :D View Post
Would suggest you to lower the price, since the open beta release is 2 weeks away.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll update the price to be lower.

Sold one account so far, reminder to everyone that I am only accepting Steam codes!

Sold another!
Old 04/18/2016, 09:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unhappy SCAMMER

This guy Ultim Bast is a scammer I got scammed out of $50 trying to buy an account from him. The account info he gives is fake dont fall for the screenshare.
Old 04/18/2016, 12:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)