Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch global account cheapest

Discussion on Overwatch global account cheapest within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch global account cheapest

I bought an account for 180 and I Didnt like the game as much as I thought I would

I got scammed once when I tried to sell account I will only go first to trusted members. I have all proof of account can screen shot and show you anything you need

Scammers dont waste your time and mine I am not going to send first unless you are trusted

we can negotiate if needed

AGAIN scammers dont waste time not going to give any info unless you are trusted

Price: 150
Old 02/28/2016, 00:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey i might be interested can we use middle man?