Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT OVERWATCH CLOSED BETA ACCOUNT FOR LEVEL 30+ NA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTT OVERWATCH CLOSED BETA ACCOUNT FOR LEVEL 30+ NA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT OVERWATCH CLOSED BETA ACCOUNT FOR LEVEL 30+ NA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT

The account has closed beta access and also a level twenty WoW account, nothing much else. Skype/Email:.
Old 01/04/2016, 10:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man, let me know if you're still interested in a trade. sent you a skype request
Old 01/06/2016, 18:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamavideogamer View Post
The account has closed beta access and also a level twenty WoW account, nothing much else. Skype/Email:.

i have one lvl 30 on NA with 6 runes pages classical runes and few champs. Gold mmr.
Old 01/20/2016, 12:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
still sellin or?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Overwatch closed beta account for 330
12/02/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there. Got two accounts, selling them both for 330€ each. Payment: Paypal highly prefered (as gift/family and friends). www.skrill.com It works just the same. You add money to your skrillbalance and transfer the money to my account and then take my Overwatch account. I will give you the secret question too, so the account is completely yours. Also renting out the account.
WTB/WTT Overwatch Closed Beta Account
11/25/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am looking to trade my LoL acc for a permanent Closed Beta Overwatch account. Ive got a LoL account on Eu West with rare skins such as Championship riven, this skin is often mentioned as the most rare skin for League of Legends. It is also one of the most wanted. Back when this was available through ingame codes, it could be sold for the price of around 300-400 euros. My account also has PAX Jax, Victorious Janna ( rare early victorious skin from season 2). All runes, mostly all...
[WTB or WTT] Overwatch Closed Beta NA Account
11/16/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a price of 150-200 USD or Looking to trade for rp for league of legends. My skype is: live: ottlepanda No space between : and the ottle,
[Selling] Overwatch closed Beta Account
11/10/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
The account has WoW till WoD. Hearthstone with Golden Warlock & 470 Hunter Wins. 2x Lvl 100 Chars. 6-9x Lvl 90-95 Chars. Diablo3 with addon and maxlvl demonhunter. And ofc the closed beta access to Overwatch. Screen: http://i.imgur.com/712ziDS.jpg