Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Closed Beta account - Bonus HS, HotS, WoW, SC2

Discussion on Overwatch Closed Beta account - Bonus HS, HotS, WoW, SC2 within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Closed Beta account - Bonus HS, HotS, WoW, SC2

As I stated in the title, selling my account with
Permanent Overwatch Closed Beta access
Heroes of the Storm - ~17 heroes, rank 5, etc
Hearthstone - Legend card back, etc
World of Warcraft - Until MoP
Starcraft II - default game

Add me at Skype: CrapMarshal

Account sold.
Closed Thread

Tags
closed beta, overwatch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OverWatch Closed Beta Account
11/21/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, selling an OverWatch Closed Beta Account for around 150$. Give me your skypes if interested.
[Selling] Overwatch closed beta account
11/16/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i want to sell my battle.net account with overwatch beta on it. I just accept Paypal ! Give me some offers and i will contact you asap. I dont give first! I can show you the account via teamviewer. greetings
[WTB or WTT] Overwatch Closed Beta NA Account
11/16/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a price of 150-200 USD or Looking to trade for rp for league of legends. My skype is: live: ottlepanda No space between : and the ottle,
[Selling] Overwatch closed Beta Account
11/10/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
The account has WoW till WoD. Hearthstone with Golden Warlock & 470 Hunter Wins. 2x Lvl 100 Chars. 6-9x Lvl 90-95 Chars. Diablo3 with addon and maxlvl demonhunter. And ofc the closed beta access to Overwatch. Screen: http://i.imgur.com/712ziDS.jpg
WTS Overwatch beta account for closed beta duration
11/08/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
***SOLD*** Hello everyone, I'm willing to sell my overwatch beta account (also has WoW, D3, SCII, HS and HOTS (almost all champs)) for the duration of the overwatch closed beta. I'm just looking for a single person to buy the account for the closed beta duration. You are not allowed to resell/rent the account (gonna be a sad day if my account gets banned) Asking price is $199. (pref paypal or bank transfer). You can contact me on skype at "stverhae" I work from home so I should...