Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account for Battle.net account with Overwatch

Discussion on Steam Account for Battle.net account with Overwatch within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Steam Account for Battle.net account with Overwatch

Trading my steam account for an overwatch beta tagged battle.net account. Never Banned, 2.5 year old account, 3.2k hours played in total. This is my account so I have all of the information(squeaky clean). PM me here if you want to trade. Here is the value of the account :

Tags
overwatch, steamaccount, trade, trading account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB || Battle.net Account with Overwatch Beta Access
01/20/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
I offer a League of Legends account lvl 30 with All Champions Except 10 + Over 50 Skins Worth Around 100/200 or more ! 7 Rune Pages aviable! Worth a try - if anyone is interested just answer in this Post for more Information about what Skins Exactly :)
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
11/01/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
[Buying] Overwatch Beta (Battle.Net Account)
10/28/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I'm interested in purchasing x2 Overwatch beta EU accounts. Contact me with price if you have any.
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
10/17/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...