Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OW Eu beta account (RENT)

Discussion on OW Eu beta account (RENT) within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OW Eu beta account (RENT)

Hello i'm Stylahhhhhh maybe some of you know me from cs:go (maybe not),i'm a professional player "in italy" you can search for some info on google too
I would like to rent my battlenet account with Owerwatch beta

add me on skype : Stylahhhhh90

not cheap so please only people really interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to rent Diablo3 beta account ?
05/15/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies
Do you want to play diablo 3 trial for a little money ? You can rent an account from me now. Diablo 3 - Pay Trial - 2 Hours $7.99 Contact me if you need . msn:suppliers@3 z o o m.com(delete the space) icq:619-512-179
RENT\Sell Diablo 3 Beta Account
02/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Old Post
Want to rent a diablo3 beta account ?
01/04/2012 - Diablo 3 - 2 Replies
Do you want to play diablo 3 trial for a little money ? You can rent an account from me now. Diablo 3 - Pay Trial - 2 Hours $7.99 Contact me if you need . msn:suppliers@3 z o o m.com(delete the space) icq:619-512-179
Diablo 3 Beta Account Rent/Vermietung
10/30/2011 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Hab mir vor ein paar Tagen einen D3 Beta Account für knapp 400,- Euro gekauft (ich weiß "verrückt"). Versuche jetzt zumindest einen Teil des Geldes wieder reinzuholen indem ich den Account vermiete. Falls jemand den Account kaufen will kann er gerne auch ein Angebot machen (solange es im Rahmen meines Einkaufspreises liegt). I bought a D3 Beta Account for 400,- Euro and try get back some of the money.. here you can rent my B.Net Account with installed Diablo 3 Beta. Nächster...