Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Rent / vermiete Overwatch Account! 15 EUR

Discussion on Rent / vermiete Overwatch Account! 15 EUR within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Rent / vermiete Overwatch Account! 15 EUR

Hey Guys,

i got a Beta Invite but dont have much Time to play. So you can rent my Battlenet Account to play Overwatch.

Payment via Paypal. Ofc you can book more Hours.

Prices: 01:00 am Monday - Friday 01:00 pm
Monday - Thursday:
01:00 am until 01:00 pm 15 EUR per hour
01:00 pm until 06:00 pm 20 EUR per hour
06:00 pm until 01:00 am 25 EUR per hour

Weekend Prices
01:00 am until 08:00 pm 20 EUR per hour
09:00 pm until 00:00 am 25 EUR per hour


If interesseted Post here or send me a PM! Some hours are left.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hallo zusammen,

habe einen Beta Invite für Overwatch bekommen und nicht viel Zeit zum spielen weswegen ich den Account vermiete:

Preise Montag 1 Uhr bis Freitag 13 Uhr
01 Uhr bis 13 Uhr: 15 EUR pro Stunde
13 Uhr bis 18 Uhr: 20 EUR pro Stunde
18 Uhr bis 01 Uhr: 25 EUR pro Stunde

Wochenend Preise
01 Uhr bis 08 Uhr: 20 EUR pro Stunde
09 Uhr bis 00 Uhr: 25 EUR pro Stunde

bei Interesse einfach eine PN schreiben, einige Stunden sind noch frei. Bezahlung via paypal!
Stahlibuh is offline  
Old 10/29/2015, 20:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 670
Received Thanks: 35
You actually think people are going to pay 25 euros / hour to play a video game? That's more then some people earn per hour. Lol....
Boxlife is offline  
Old 10/29/2015, 20:47   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlife View Post
You actually think people are going to pay 25 euros / hour to play a video game? That's more then some people earn per hour. Lol....

Well let me say it this way: My Account is to 80% full until Montag 4:00 a.m.
Stahlibuh is offline  
Old 10/29/2015, 21:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stahlibuh View Post
Hey Guys,

i got a Beta Invite but dont have much Time to play. So you can rent my Battlenet Account to play Overwatch.

Payment via Paypal. Ofc you can book more Hours.

Prices: 01:00 am Monday - Friday 01:00 pm
Monday - Thursday:
01:00 am until 01:00 pm 15 EUR per hour
01:00 pm until 06:00 pm 20 EUR per hour
06:00 pm until 01:00 am 25 EUR per hour

Weekend Prices
01:00 am until 08:00 pm 20 EUR per hour
09:00 pm until 00:00 am 25 EUR per hour


If interesseted Post here or send me a PM! Some hours are left.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hallo zusammen,

habe einen Beta Invite für Overwatch bekommen und nicht viel Zeit zum spielen weswegen ich den Account vermiete:

Preise Montag 1 Uhr bis Freitag 13 Uhr
01 Uhr bis 13 Uhr: 15 EUR pro Stunde
13 Uhr bis 18 Uhr: 20 EUR pro Stunde
18 Uhr bis 01 Uhr: 25 EUR pro Stunde

Wochenend Preise
01 Uhr bis 08 Uhr: 20 EUR pro Stunde
09 Uhr bis 00 Uhr: 25 EUR pro Stunde

bei Interesse einfach eine PN schreiben, einige Stunden sind noch frei. Bezahlung via paypal!
skype ?
Amoniks is offline  
Old 10/29/2015, 22:10   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoniks View Post
skype ?
chlaengle
Stahlibuh is offline  
Old 04/18/2016, 00:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stahlibuh View Post
Well let me say it this way: My Account is to 80% full until Montag 4:00 a.m.
Monday*
Cøurage is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rent a Account
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently Accounts to Rent: EUW: MiA Taskmanager lvl 30 Price per week: 10€ OCE: Nakamaro lvl 22 Price per week: 5€ Currently Accounts to buy: EUW: MiA Taskmanager lvl 30 Price to buy: 100€ OCE: Nakamaro lvl 22 Price to buy: 30€
[Trading] Account rent
10/06/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys. i am renting my Hearthstone account. 1 hour=3$ 2 hours=5$ 12 hours=10$ 24 hours=17$ 3 days=40$ 1 week=65$
[Selling] Rent HS account
09/20/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I'm offering two rental services: 1. You can pay the arena entry and play on my account. Add me on Skype, transfer me 1.80EUR/£1.50 GBP (or the equivalent in another currency) by Paypal, I will buy the arena entry and then give you a password for the account. Minimal risk as it's such a small amount of money. 2. You can pay 12EUR / £10 GBP for 9 hours of access, and I will invest that into arena entries. I would advise you to play Arena mostly, as I don't have many cards on the...
Looking to Buy or Rent a account
11/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
sorry i posted in wrong place i moved it



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.