Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Outriders Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

K#SpaceX - safe private Outriders Cheat

Discussion on K#SpaceX - safe private Outriders Cheat within the Outriders Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/10/2021, 15:13   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Been using since pre-release and its working Super, Krad is a super rad guy that just fixes anything almost instantly always.
Only posetives!
Old 04/10/2021, 16:31   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+ Vouch

Been using this everyday since he released it and its been working great. No watermark or any kind of detection. Im still blasting my way through the story. He's made a lot of improvements to it already. Kradau helped me set it up and is always communicating on discord when you have questions. Great Product and Dev. Thanks Kradau!
Old 04/16/2021, 01:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotteH View Post
So $ 100 is really exaggerated, and monthly.
There are currently enough cheaper etc.
But to say that you don't get a watermark or something like that with only this cheat, I like to doubt.
Like who are currently enough cheaper out there? I'd like to know, to check em out.

So I purchased this to try it out a month and was about 4hrs ago. I got the payment completed and receipts on email and downloaded the loader. I found my key on your site but the key in the authentication in tool login is broken. It just shows like a letter G right below and nothing happens. Would appreciate if it'd be simpler. I paid, payment verified, got key, and the key won't function correctly in loader. Messaged you in a DM on Discord. Help me get the key verification going please.
Old 04/16/2021, 08:56   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased.. Have key, but waiting for activation.
Old 04/16/2021, 13:30   #20

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFourskiin View Post
So I purchased this to try it out a month and was about 4hrs ago. I got the payment completed and receipts on email and downloaded the loader. I found my key on your site but the key in the authentication in tool login is broken. It just shows like a letter G right below and nothing happens. Would appreciate if it'd be simpler. I paid, payment verified, got key, and the key won't function correctly in loader. Messaged you in a DM on Discord. Help me get the key verification going please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Shade View Post
Purchased.. Have key, but waiting for activation.

All users that wrote me on discord got delivered .

Please note as I added to store description now as well that this Is not an instant purchase!! Deliveries are made few times a day and max time for that is 12 hours.
Old 04/23/2021, 00:54   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Outriders Cheat 100% Safe and WORKS

reviewing this cheat after using it for 2 weeks now:

- all features are working perfect now
- every issue i had with the cheat was being adressed in a short time and he even added 1 week of FREE time to all users for the minor issues cheat had. I dont think many other cheat makers do that sort of thing. Problems happen from time to time but most will say, sorry thats how it is....this guy Krad, actually stands behind his work and if the problem/issue is on his side, he will FIX IT.
- no watermark or anything with this
- all in all, injection is very easy and menu is great to use as well!
- krad continues to add features on user request and therefore your buying an alltime improving product

Recommend A++++!!!

I also got the one for Escape from Tarkov and he also did the right thing there too...but you need to read this part slow....if a problem comes up, which sometimes they do, you cant or better yet..you shouldnt expect it fixed NOW. Things go wrong, just how it is...but I can promise you this...it WILL get fix and he WILL do the right thing by you. If you have any questions, let me know be more then happy to help.

Play safe and be smart
Old 04/23/2021, 18:34   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Yeh I mean its no big deal, was literally done in 5minutes.

Updated menu in main post.

PS: If your asking about features I like to be contacted either over PM or Discord. To talk about such things in a thread makes it endless long and after its fixed its still there.
Hey, do you think it would be possible to add increased Legendary drop rate to the cheat?
Old 04/25/2021, 15:19   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalis06 View Post
Hey, do you think it would be possible to add increased Legendary drop rate to the cheat?
for now cheat is finished as it is.
Old 04/28/2021, 03:21   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You won't get kicked from multiplayer parties like what trainers do?
Old 04/29/2021, 08:11   #25

exactly
Old 05/14/2021, 13:18   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ps4 modded guns

is there any way to get modded guns for ps4
Closed Thread

Tags
outriders cheat, outriders hack