Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Account With The Best Games For Only €1

Discussion on Origin Account With The Best Games For Only €1 within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Origin Account With The Best Games For Only €1

Origin accounts.

Not satisfied with the games you got on your received accounts? No problem! DM me on discord after your purchase and you'll get one with your specific games you want!

If your account expires or something happends to your account within 48 hours, i will you give you a new one if you have purchased the account in the first weekend!

Are account credentials changeable?
Unfortunately, that is not possible. But you get 3 months warranty in case u have trouble logging in, you will get a replacement account.

DISCLAIMERS
1. Please note that for certain games, the progress is usually tied with the account. Hence if you lose access to the account, I will provide a new account which may not retain the game progress.
2. Buyers are requested to not try to change the account details such as email, password etc. Since you need to have access to the email tied with the account to change such data, which is not available. Hence it may result in the account getting locked and become unusable.
3. It will be buyer's responsibility to make sure he/she understands how origin/uplay clients work and know the system requirements to run the game. There will be no refunds for reasons like PC could not run the game due to hardware limitations or game download size too large etc.

These accounts may have the following popular games:

A way out
Anthem
Unravel 2
Battlefield 5
Star wars battlefront 2
Need for Speed payback
Battlefield 1
FIFA 19
Madden NFL 19

TOP SERVICE!
If you're wanting to buy a account from me because of the following games listed above this text, and you didn't get it with your purchased product, I will give you a account with the following games listed above! ONLY if you show images of your game library so i know your account has not the popular games.

TOS:
1. Do not change the password
2. 24 Hour warranty
3. No refund payment
4. Payment Methods: Paypal
5. Will be adding more accounts each day
6. Contact me via Discord: Flexxy#8906

Account don't work, having problems? DM on discord! I'll reply within 3 hours fast as possible

Add me discord if interested!
Flexxy#8906

Yes, this price is real!
I don't have any feedback yet or vouches but i do have 100+ people on my discord server which i am not going to advertise
on discord, you can ask the people in the chat they have won giveaways from me and some bought accounts from me in the past .