Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 Challenger,Diamond 1 for origin account

Discussion on S3 Challenger,Diamond 1 for origin account within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S3 Challenger,Diamond 1 for origin account

Hey guys i want give my LoL account for an very good origin account .
The account has " border challenger from s3 " now its diamond 1 10 lp,like 60-70 skins , almost all champions , all good runes !
Old 06/15/2014, 21:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype : live:himselfpvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg
[Selling] Diamond 1/ challenger account
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond I/Challenger (NA) Private message me here or post this thread before adding me My skype is : andrewn2300 I'll give more info on skype chat, add me if interested, thank you.
[Selling] Diamond and challenger one account euw/na
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Two Accounts euw diamond one and one challenger NA Contact me for more info through pm or on this thread due to a ton of Imposters and scammers adding me thanks Skype : andrewn2300
[Buying] Diamond 1-2 or Challenger Account!
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I dont care about champs skins only need to be Diamond 1/2 or Challeger. I can offer good :) !