Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [S] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes

Discussion on [B] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [S] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[B] Battlefield 3 PREMIUM Account - High Stats ! [S] Dota2 Items or Steam Gift Codes

Hello guys ,

sorry for my english, if I make mistakes please be gentle.

I want to trade or sell my High Stats Battlefield 3 Premium Account.

I think pictures say more than words, but i will still tell you something about my Account.

Important: I will give FULL security with the account. That means Battlefield 3 Standard CD-Key + Battlefield 3 Premium CD-Key + Origin E-Mail ID + Password No risk for you that you get cheated.

Stats:

Rank: 44 LIEUTENANT COLONEL with 39.900 / 80.000 EXP ( with the next rank you will have the first eagle)
Gametime: 36 hours
Service Stars: 1 Recon - 1 Engineer - 1 Support

Kill / Death: A awesome 2,1 K/D - 2.412 Kills and 1.126 Death
Longest Headshot: 800,58 metre !!!
Vehicles destroyed: 147
Bonus for Kill-Series: 41 Kills !! This means 41 Kills in a row.

Weapons unlocked: 8 / 40
COOP Weapons unlocked : 6 / 6
Best weapon: M98B with over 500 Kills ( 5 Service Stars with this weapon!)

Best Dogtags with Stats:

Headshot Dogtag with awesome 1147 Headshots ! (i know its not that much, but for this rank its a lot ^^ )
Sniper Rifle Dogtag with 886 Kills with a Sniper Rifle !
Team Cap'n Dogtag with awesome 585 captured flags ! (i know its not that much, but for this rank its a lot ^^ )
M98B Dogtag with 502 Kills with this weapon as written above

----------------------------------

Yeah i think that are the most important stats. Now some screenshots of it. Dont be surprised about the Stats on the right. I set them back for the new owner, on other screenshoots you will see the eternal stats and there you can see the K/D and so on. The language on the pictures is german.

Screenshot 1 - General Information:
Screenshot 2 - Eternal Stats:
Screenshot 3 - Headshot-Dogtag:

When someone want some more screenshots i can make it

Happy offering !

As written in the title i want Steam Gift Codes for it. But much better would be some Dota 2 Items / Invites / and so on.

Old 10/04/2012, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 50
Closed Thread