Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US EA Cash Card 20$

Discussion on US EA Cash Card 20$ within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
US EA Cash Card 20$

Hi Leute,

ich biete hier eine 20 $ EA Cash Card an, die ich auf Grund eines Bestellfehlers meinerseits erhalten habe.
Ich würde gerne 18,00 € dafür haben, bezahlen könnt ihr per PayPal, oder ihr tauscht gegen eine 20 $ US PSN Store Karte (Was ich vorziehen würde).

Gruß

Cooke

Hey Guys,

I've got an EA Cash Card 20 $ here, i don't need it, I got it because I'm a little bit stupid sometimes... :P
Whatever, would be nice if you can give me 20 bucks for this, but would be better if you can give me a US PSN Card for this... You can pay with PayPal!

Cooke
(sorry for my bad englisch...)
Old 09/13/2012, 18:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Push

Push

Tags
20, bucks, card, cash, ea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[2nd EVENT] Card Dupe Cash Friendly
01/09/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 19 Replies
After 1 page is full I will choose 1 person to recieve the non-socket jewel using card dupe. My criteria for this event is to have the oldest registered EPVP account on the first page of this thread. Any more posts other than mine on the 2nd page will be considered spam. Have fun guys and good luck. :D Remember only 1 person will get this card dupe.
[EVENT] Card Dupe Cash Friendly
01/05/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 20 Replies
First 5 people to post who didn't get the other Card dupe from the other event will get a PM from me with the tutorial for the non-socket jewel using card dupe. :P BTW after this event I would like to ask the mods if it would be possible if I released this or not. :o
wts acclaim cash card $10
07/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
acclaim cash card $10 for coins, for around 70m pm me, or add to msn