Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Oldschool
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Myth of Soma: The Crystal Prophecy

Discussion on Myth of Soma: The Crystal Prophecy within the Oldschool forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Myth of Soma: The Crystal Prophecy

Hi All,

old school classic give it a go and tell me if you dont get hooked lol

It's a small to medium sized game based on usercount and it's a great community to become a part of, you'll make decent allies as you venture about as it's not like new games where it has a thousandsssss of players, instead it has a usercount of about 500 to 1000 the latter if events are on like 2 weeks double xp or drops for example, which means you can really get involved and be a key part when making the right allies

It has loads to get on with from finding items, grafting, tracking down boss spawns, guild village wars, world vs world wars humans/devils, following quests and is open world PvP so anything goes when not in the designated towns and all mobs after the starting ones in town are in open world PvP areas so it can get interesting and easily addictive.
Each event happens twice a week at set times, so you can plan ahead to ensure you're involved in the more rewarding ones
Bosses spawn randomly and at designated times and you get notified by global message 10 mins before and when it spawns, the global heads up msg happens for either timed or random spawns and also if GM spawns any for event.

The guys hosting it have made it so clean with their server fixes etc that there is literally no cheating, no glitching and no down time (extremely rare down times in my time playing).
It's practically as clean as any retail release and if you actually played the official one back when it was up, the version they host now is 10x what that game was

If you need any advice or want help starting up then feel free to PM me on the human world, just type the @ sign then my name douavacado ingame and if i am online i will help as much i can

If not ingame you can forum PM me via searching on the Armoury on the website and send message

« Was sind eure Lieblingsmanschaften | - »