Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Kind of packetlogger give some opinions!

Discussion on New Kind of packetlogger give some opinions! within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Kind of packetlogger give some opinions!

Hello EPVP,

After a while a wanna release soon a "new" Project of me. It won't be open source or anything like this (I don't sell the source or trade it lol).

What is the new project?

It's a new packetlogger that will works on 99% of all NosTale Servers without that it needs any update. Yes you heard right 99% so who is the 1%? Noswings, I already implemented a block for this server so it will never work there. But on all trash opennos servers even with there "Anti-Cheat", and ofc Gameforge /HK.

So what I need from you right now?
I search some opinions about how you would like that the Gui looks like and which kind of function you would use or would like to have(One packet send/receive, multi packets, Spammer etc)

I wanna say already thanks to anyone who give his opinion here.

FeatureStatus
Proxy SystemDone
Plugin SystemCurrently in Work
Packet List for FilteringNot Started
Simple UXNot Started
Auto SendNot Started
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 07:54   #2

For the developers wanting to do the same thing,
is a great start
Old 04/26/2021, 14:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Hello EPVP,

After a while a wanna release soon a "new" Project of me. It won't be open source or anything like this (I don't sell the source or trade it lol).

What is the new project?

It's a new packetlogger that will works on 99% of all NosTale Servers without that it needs any update. Yes you heard right 99% so who is the 1%? Noswings, I already implemented a block for this server so it will never work there. But on all trash opennos servers even with there "Anti-Cheat", and ofc Gameforge /HK.

So what I need from you right now?
I search some opinions about how you would like that the Gui looks like and which kind of function you would use or would like to have(One packet send/receive, multi packets, Spammer etc)

I wanna say already thanks to anyone who give his opinion here.
Well, for get packets from official server, should be nice some packet register...

For example... A text file where the PL (when the function is enabled) will save the packet that you receive/send.

Should be nice, some sort of filter for be sure that will not save more than once the same packet.

Anyway, good luck for your project ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 18:22   #4

TCP Feature for Autoit like Bladetigers Packetlogger.
And it would be nice if it is all in one .dll so you don't have to replace files in the nostale folder
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 18:24   #5

Would be nice to have a function where it will auto send a packet of your choice each ms of your choice and another packet in another each Ms of your choice etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 18:51   #6

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,673
- Proxy feature (TCP/Pipes/whatever...) to be able to do your own packet sending script/logic (python/node...)
- No third party dependency (Don't use Qt or things that requires external dependencies on the consumer's OS)
- Simple UX (no need to go in 32404320 different windows to do a single thing)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 21:48   #7

scripting, with onXyzPacket methods that you can define.
so you can do like
Code:
onMvPacket(packet)
{
  DELAY(100);
  receivePacket("tp " + packet[1] + " " packet[2] + " " packet[3] + " " packet[4]);
}
(or even more advanced :eyes: )
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 22:59   #8

- TCP function (we love it)
- Single DLL
- Typical send and receive with the possibility of repeating it
- A few buttons (4 or 5) to save combinations of packets to be received or sent or both
- A list of packets to check for filtering.
The list is already complete and/or updates with "new" packets as soon as it sees them
- Block packet is good for sheep raid
Old 04/26/2021, 23:55   #9

First of all I saw now few times "single dll" no worry it will be a exe that you can run from any folder you wanna.

And thanks for all these great tips of what you would like etc. I make from these things my own small list on what I like too as soon I have information about the development status I will write here in this thread! But don't worry if you have something in mind that isn't already posted above just write it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2021, 13:36   #10

First of all this will be just a small update but the Proxy feature mentioned by Blowa is implemented.

Currently i'm working on a Plugin System that will kinda work like Bejine said here.

I added also a List that i will update when something got changed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2021, 12:53   #11

Sorry for pushing again but I have to clarify something. I'm not looking for a designer for the UI or any other kind of help with the project itself.
You can support me as a person at any time, but this project doesn't need any help from a 2nd or 3rd person at the moment.
So don't write to me about that, thank you.
Old 05/16/2021, 00:19   #12

Hi
Do u find a solution for the problem with packet logger on noswings?
I am looking for too workable packet logger there.
Answer me pls
Old 05/16/2021, 00:44   #13

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by majek1234 View Post
Hi
Do u find a solution for the problem with packet logger on noswings?
I am looking for too workable packet logger there.
Answer me pls
??? He don't have any problem. This packet logger will never work on noswings at all

Old 05/16/2021, 00:47   #14

maybe another packet logger on noswings is workable?
Old 05/16/2021, 01:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by majek1234 View Post
maybe another packet logger on noswings is workable?
I really think not