Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are all Vendetta players ???

Discussion on Where are all Vendetta players ??? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/06/2019, 16:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull2905 View Post
If you inquire before judging people you should know that I am not available on my server in the afternoon precisely because I work.
I am not the cancer of like you who depend on unnecessary development on a small video game without interest.
unlike you I have already managed my life. So I do not have to complain.
If I'm doing servers it's just to pass the time when I'm bored in my free time.
now that you have hate against me because you do not have the life you were hoping for, it's not my problem. you can insult me if you want or criticize me I do not care we all know that you are only a child like most people in your community. but do not attack people who are not doing anything and just want to play. What are you 20 years old ? everything broken. try to grow a little bit.
it will not really hurt you
What in the world are you talking about ? Idgaf if you're available in the morning or in the afternoon for your shitty server

And that "unnecessary development" is actually what keeps your server running If you didn't have OpenNos, you wouldn't have a server, so just stop talking nonsense for a minute and try to think when you open your mouth

I don't doubt you have a very interesting life, after all, you have been running private servers for 2 years and didn't even try learning development as @ did
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/11/2019, 07:09   #17

I think the players have been divided among many servers NosZero, NosThunder, NosCaos etc
Old 11/11/2019, 11:48   #18

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexitoG23 View Post
I think the players have been divided among many servers NosZero, NosThunder, NosCaos etc
Nah, most of them are in NosByte. You know that the best, I do not know why you say NosZero maybe get a SSL first. The major part of them are on officials tho.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2019, 17:14   #19

Most of them in NosByte
Thanks
2 Users