Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i Install OpenNos on hamachi?

Discussion on How can i Install OpenNos on hamachi? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i Install OpenNos on hamachi?

hello!

i found a tutorial to install it on localhost. It worked.
But only for a day and then i have to reinstall all to make it work cuz i cant connect to the database anymore.. for some reason.

How can i create a SQL Server with Hamachi instead? To create a opennos database on it?
Old 05/05/2017, 11:53   #2

Received Thanks: 1,776
For real? lol.

Just change the IP in Visual Studio to the HamachiIP thats running on the server..
Old 05/05/2017, 14:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerDrahtzieher View Post
hello!

i found a tutorial to install it on localhost. It worked.
But only for a day and then i have to reinstall all to make it work cuz i cant connect to the database anymore.. for some reason.

How can i create a SQL Server with Hamachi instead? To create a opennos database on it?
You can always start the service in services program, and via the Taskmanager to open it ^^
Old 05/05/2017, 15:03   #4

Change the IP in Worldserver to you Hamachi IP they should be 9-10 letters, then Change the IP in ur Client for friends so they can connect (With HexEditor) you cant Create a OpenNos Database on Hamachi xDDD
Old 05/05/2017, 17:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkwitz70 View Post
Change the IP in Worldserver to you Hamachi IP they should be 9-10 letters, then Change the IP in ur Client for friends so they can connect (With HexEditor) you cant Create a OpenNos Database on Hamachi xDDD
or just use OpenNosLauncher