Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Nostale Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VENDETTA GOLD - WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, Skype, DISCORD

Discussion on VENDETTA GOLD - WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, Skype, DISCORD within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/08/2019, 23:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
5kkk Available - 08 February

Old 02/09/2019, 12:27   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

uncomplicated and friendly

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2019, 13:09   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ty for the trade, within five minutes. Delivered without any problems!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 12:43   #34

More Gold available :]

Old 09/09/2019, 23:11   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Throwing in my 2 cents, hope mods won't delete this post. As I think I am not breaking any kind of rule.

Woke up this morning with the intent to buy Gold on NosVendetta. I know that I am registred on the forum since 2017, but never had a look in the forums trading rules. So please bear with me for my mistakes.

I found the nostale trading section through google and I started looking through the various threads and I find this thread from SkyRuleZ full of positive feedbacks.

Well I got excited and contacted him during the morning to set up a deal. He seemed kind and he explained everything carefully on how the trade would work. Even though he is a Premium member I always prefer going for smaller trades so at least if I get scammed the loss won't be much.

Though he didn't accept, as he said it's easier to chargeback multiple payment instead of one.. Well unfortunately me and patience are not on the same page as I needed the gold badly for ingame stuff (regret making this choice).

After some problems with the payment, the payment went through and showed as completed from my side. While Sky said that the payment was completed but under revision.

I offered to pay the amount I needed through Skrill but after that proposal he just disappeared not even a message.

As I am a noob in this forum I did not take advantage of the "Trade Request" feature.. When I discovered about it, it was already too late. So basically I am stuck without the chance of getting support/leave feedbacks (guess I deserve it).

Though I think also sellers should absolutely tell buyers to use the "Trade Request" feature. So that both parties can trade safely.

In this case Sky failed and just did the trade without telling me nothing about it. And probably just took advantage of it.

I wish all the best to SkyRulez and hope he will become more responsible of his actions. Hope also he will read this message and complete his part of the deal

And lastly to all the newbs out there: MAKE SURE TO READ THE FORUM MARKET RULES

Screenshots:

Won't post all the chat here, but later I found out that he is from the same nationality as me so you might want to translate the last words.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2019, 22:02   #36

1 thing is missing: I refund everything before you post that, so it's all bullshit, check my feedbacks.

reported

edit: the refund time is much before this post
Old 09/11/2019, 02:03   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's funny that you agreed with everything, and then again you are telling me to check your feedbacks while you just took advantage of a newb that didn't know about the trading rules?

Refund? I sent you multiple messages (both Discord and PM) to end/continue the deal but there where no answer from your side. SENDING A SIMPLE MESSAGE DOESN'T COST ANYTHING. But you simply preferred to ignore me.

Honestly, you've really ****** my day up when you tried to scam me. I gave you my full trust since you had a ton of feedbacks and we were from the same nationality. But it's undeniable that you just wanted to scam me as you literally told me nothing about the trade request features.

And again it's so funny that you just decided to answer after I decided to took action with Paypal!

This could have ended way better! With me getting my gold and you getting your money. But I guess you had other plans

Hope you will have a great day and wish you all the best and hope you will become a more "serious" and honest trader.

« Vendetta Gold | Magier lvl 86 (s3) mit leeren Buffcharrs »