Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Nostale Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vendetta gold 1€ = 11kk only PSC or bank transfer

Discussion on Vendetta gold 1€ = 11kk only PSC or bank transfer within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Wink Vendetta gold 1€ = 11kk only PSC or bank transfer

Hello. I'm selling gold on Nostale Vendetta server.
Current stock: 1800 KK
Price for 11kk is 1€.
Accept payment methods: Bank transfer (international - can take one day), Paysafecard (same cash/gold ratio as bank transfer)

Trade rules:
1. We meet on map Market Place near entry to Port Alveus. Channel depends on you.
2. Send me trade request on Epvp.
3. I ask you to open Private Shop with item (price depends on currency value you going to buy)
or
3. Put your item on Nosbazar and send me its name.
4. Send me your nickname.
5. You pay first, we can do small steps with paypal. If everything is allright, i will buy item from your private shop/ nosbazar

My discord: crimson#1762
Old 05/14/2018, 23:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Smells really bad

Careful. Since he just accept Paysafecard and Bank transfer you have almost no chance to get it back after getting scammed.
Old 05/15/2018, 00:08   #3

Don't be silly. Due I don't accept Paypal doesn't mean I'm not trustworthy. With my gold I'm selling certainty of not being scammed. Believe me or not, there is several people who confirm that. I didn't answer you on discord because you tried to force payment method I don't accept. Even more, your "charming" talk, your nickname and timing was very similar to guy who almost scammed me today. I don't believe in such coincidence.
Old 05/15/2018, 00:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is about my nickname?
Thank you for your compliment that my attitude is charming. I also didn't forced you. I just asked you if the payment via PayPal ist possible. You could have just told me that you don't want to trade instead of deleting me
Then you would have not be suspicious to me
Old 05/15/2018, 07:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravos View Post
What is about my nickname?
As for me "Pavorato" sounds very similar to "Kravos". And Pavorato is the guy who almost stole my 90€.
Quote:
I just asked you if the payment via PayPal ist possible.
And i told you no thanks and explained the reason
Quote:
You could have just told me that you don't want to trade instead of deleting me
I blocked you beacuse it's not only I didn't want to trade with you, i didn't want to talk with you. Don't ask people about their "personal 4 digit code". It's weird. Like kind of technique of social engineering: think about your PIN code i just start questioning. I know you probably wanted to confirm your profile but that's why trade request exists. Instead of this you did something like: "I'm Kravos, want buy all your gold pay paypal, don't accept paypal? But i'm big Kravos. Still don't accept paypal? Give me code... Oh no he blocked me he must be thief, no one blocking great kravos"
Man, no is mean no.
Old 05/15/2018, 09:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think you didn't understand me ^^
The 4 digit code is something created in your mind. Just to proof on epvp that I am the one who contacted you on epvp.

Anyway.. gold luck
Closed Thread

Tags
gold, nostale, psc, vendetta