Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Nostale Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale Account / Gold from it

Discussion on Nostale Account / Gold from it within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Nostale Account / Gold from it

Hi , im selling a nostale UK Account , its on the old server (NosCitadel) , the account have 3 characters :

Swordsman : Lv93
Archer : Lv90
Mage : Lv88

The reason that i want to sell the whole account is because it have bounded items on the account such as Caligor Hat , Laurena Hat , many costumes (one fusioned) , many oils that u get from 90+ quests and much more.

But also i will sell the gold / stuff from it if the deal will be good enough for both of us. (without the account if you dont want)

The account sell will be made with the email (i will transfer the account on your email)

The account right now have All fairy's 80% , ArchMage 99+14 , Volcano 99+13 / 99+0 , Holy Mage 99+13 / 99+0 , Red Mage 99+9+21 , and other things like res , pets , etc, that i will detail it if someone is interested. the whole account worth more then 700m +

I want a serious buyer , i dont play nostale anymore and i want to get something from my work there.

Who is interested in the account can add me on skype for a faster comunication : blueyes10334

i prefer paysafe card payment.

ATTENTION , I DONT WASTE ANYONE TIME , I DONT SCAM , I WANT TO SELL MY ACCOUNT AND TO SUCCES THE TRANSACTION , SO WHOEVER WANT TO SCAM , DONT EVEN BOTHER. Thank you , Have a great day to everyone.