Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Nostale Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale, Sell KK Server 2 (ITALIAN SERVER), Professional Service!

Discussion on Nostale, Sell KK Server 2 (ITALIAN SERVER), Professional Service! within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Nostale, Sell KK Server 2 (ITALIAN SERVER), Professional Service!

Nostale Professional Gold Service KK Server 2° (ITALIAN SERVERS)

Salve Gente, Sono qui oggi per vendere i miei KK su Nostale nel Server 2 (Nossia)
Cerco gente interessata, Scambio Rapido senza giri di parole, infatti non voglio oggetti di altri giochi.
La modalità di pagamento sara una sola: Paypal
Se Siete interessati, Aggiungetemi al seguente indirizzo Skype: kekkopwo

Oro Disponibile : 151.000.000 ( 151kk)
Oro Non disponibile (oggetti in vendita): 400.000.000 (400kk)
Prezzo per KK: 1,50€

La modalità di scambio sarà la seguente.
Ond evitare Truffe ( si, sono stato truffato 3-4 volte) voglio essere prima pagato.
Lo scambio avverrà al Mercatino, Con un mio account secondario, comprerò un oggetto del valore
equivalente ai KK comprati ( esempio mettete un Semino a 30kk e io lo compro)

Detto questo, Se siete interessati, oltre ad aggiungermi su skype, mandatemi anche un messaggio sul forum
cosi saprò che mi avete aggiunto su skype ( dato che non lo uso 24/h)

Saluti, il vostro Francesco

Tags
gold, gold nostale, nostale, nostale kk, sell nostale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell metin 2 account (SERVER ITALIAN)
07/22/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi at all guys, such as the title I sell metin2 account ON ITALIAN SERVER he's a black sura with 94kk in, very nice equipement ( screen on skype) he's level 45 server Pavo blu If anyone is interested add me on skype: epsylon39 PAGAMENT ONLY WITCH PAYPAL - trade with middleman ENJOY
[Selling] League of Legends ELO JOBS - EUW Server, Cheap Prices, Professional Service
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ELO-BOOST Professional ELO Boosting Service I am currently offering 50% off all boosting orders if you refer a friend. Save FREE on all same-tier and division advancement boosts this week only! (ex. Bronze II to Bronze I or Gold III to Gold II). Please post below if you are interested and contact me on Skype: elo-boost What is Elo Boosting / Elo Jobs? If you've ever felt "stuck" in your current division and think you deserve to be playing with players of a much higher skill level an...
[WTS] SILKROAD PRIVATE SERVER SETUP SERVICE[CHEAP][FAST][PROFESSIONAL]
02/12/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
»» Introduction Hello e*pvpers! Do you want to start your own Silkroad server but you have completely no idea what to do? Do you want to get your server some security, so you don't get hacked using the most common exploits from the scene? Do you want it to get done relatively fast, professional AND cheap? If yes, I'm your guy! I'm an e*pvp member since 2007(this is my new account) and I'm one of the very first people that had vSRO server files while they were still strictly private. I've...
[WTS] Cheap and professional server setup, security service!
11/07/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello e*pvpers! ** Introduction Today I'm going to offer you the service to setup and secure your private silkroad servers. The service is cheap, fast and professional. ** Who I am and what do I do? I'm an e*pvper since 2008(my old account nicknamed Iorveth got banned due to some rude behaviour, but as you can see on I've had over 25+ positive ratings and not a single negative one, I was also a trusted SRO middleman) so the service is 100% safe and reliable. When the vSRO files were...