Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NosRevolution - New Revolution (Beta Version Nostale Private Server)

Discussion on NosRevolution - New Revolution (Beta Version Nostale Private Server) within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow NosRevolution - New Revolution (Beta Version Nostale Private Server)

A NEW AGE OF REVOLUTIONS NEVER EXISTED - THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

NosRevolution is a server created without exclusions, we want to create a united community, next to a playable server both visual and playability in all its sense. We are a small team trying to show all our work and goals in the short and long term, as we want to go far.

Currently our beta is open, although much work is missing, daily updates of all kinds are made, or within your estimate is to correct everything that is wrong with the server.

We are open to all kinds of suggestions, as our work is original and not a copy from someone else. On the contrary, we use the OpenNos emulator, which in time has been fixed in many of its failures by us. In the future (Months surely) we will start our own emulator, so today we give thanks to the creators of OpenNos, without this emulator I believe that most private servers would not exist.

You can see links > (I can't up good image visual type cause my account is new)

Discord:

Special Thanks to:

- DarkyZ, thanks for trust on me (You work on Discord RPC and others is really unique, you are a great guy really)

- Zanou (For the times I asked you for help with something, and then you made me realize it was silly what I had to fix with my hands)

- Fizo (Really a nice guy, I think your help and dialogue with you has made me learn a lot more)

- ZroIsDead (Grateful completely, you have helped me in many of my doubts and mistakes)

- Adenio (We worked for short time together, but we really had good connection in fixing things at our pace, very grateful)

- Salu (I don't talked to you much, but what I’ve learned from you has helped me solve a lot of problems, a nice guy)

- Saitama (I think he has been the most influential person in all this, he has motivated me a lot and thanks to you I learned to do many things, without a doubt a person who serves as inspiration.)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/31/2021, 22:44   #2

I don't know, something feels wrong about this one. Just their site immediatly playing music is enough to make me go away. When I have an easier time finding the shop (and ads for VR headsets and Xbox series X) than the *actual* content and rates, you know it will be a great journey.
As I tried to satisfy my curiosity for said rates, I clicked on their discord link on their site, which is already dead.
Back to epvp to get the discord invite, and thankfully, it worked this time. Greeted by the same rules as every other server on planet Earth, I saw a category named "project" something like that. I read only two lines before deciding to not waste my time here.
You want to do a visual rework (something like that ? not sure, the syntax was kinda broken), sure why not. Shouldn't be hard to improve the visuals a bit and to be honest, would be very welcome, because act1-4 sure are ugly.
Then the second line destroyed any hope I had : you want to make a new emulator ? Really ? Just... Really ?

I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously at all.
Old 05/31/2021, 23:09   #3

I’m sorry, but I can’t satisfy your personal tastes alone. That’s why I do a lot of things with the help of the community I own, whether it’s a lot or not. Don’t like my website? It’s a shame, but I’m glad I did it with my own hands and not a copy paste.

I guess long texts scare you, that’s why company contracts or any code have many letters, numbers. If you do not read them, you will never understand them. In addition to this, it is my project, not yours. You are able to retire, since apparently the different (Without touching many things what nostale means) It scares you.

I appreciate your comment, positive or negative. But at least my work is done with my hands, whether different or not. sI work in development, which although it takes a short time, I do my best with what I learn every day in every way. Greetings.
Old 05/31/2021, 23:16   #4

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazis View Post
Donít like my website? Itís a shame, but Iím glad I did it with my own hands and not a copy paste.

At least you modified an existing template, but don't say you crafted it by your own hands
Old 05/31/2021, 23:25   #5

Deleted

Same for NosWings.
Old 05/31/2021, 23:28   #6

Quote:
A warez website was in that post

Same for NosWings.
Don't share warez website, this is the right link:

We do not claim to have own made our UI/UX, however, all our website components are self made from Vuexy's UI/UX pack because Vuexy does not provide Typescript components.
Old 05/31/2021, 23:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowa View Post

At least you modified an existing template, but don't say you crafted it by your own hands
Code is from me, and design... Meh. But yeah have some design from me and Cerberus.

If you can use Public or Resources paying it... Why i can't?. NosRevolution have unique style with that.

Quote:
Don't share warez website, this is the right link:

We do not claim to have own made our UI/UX, however, all our website components are self made from Vuexy's UI/UX pack because Vuexy does not provide Typescript components.
Yes, you have reason. I delete. In the end what matters is the work that has been done with our own hands, and clearly you have your work and mine. They are different.

You only ask yourself to respect it, since in the same way that I take a template and rework it, your team has done it too.

Some Design is from me and Cerberus, like structures 3D. Next type is Visual for Users and other on Admin, total difference.
Old 05/31/2021, 23:36   #8

Quote:
Code is from me, and design... Meh. But yeah have some design from me and Cerberus.

If you can use Public or Resources paying it... Why i can't?. NosRevolution have unique style with that.
I was quoting you to understand why you claim that you did your website by yourself while you still have some remaining things from the template on your website (Lorem ipsum blocks and the ridiculous "Xbox/VR" advertising widgets).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2021, 23:40   #9

Quote:
I was quoting you to understand why you claim that you did your website by yourself while you still have some remaining things from the template on your website (Lorem ipsum blocks and the ridiculous "Xbox/VR" advertising widgets).
Yes, true. Web is on Development, I havenít changed some things because Iíve been structuring others. But I will not say that it is a Template of another person or author, but not in all its design.

At the same time I appreciate your tools and work that you have published, without most of them there would be no private servers, including me.
Old 06/01/2021, 01:45   #10

Bruh deadass slot machine on NosTale
Old 06/01/2021, 03:09   #11

@ y tu servidor es una mierda , puedes tener un buen servidor interno , pero no le sacas provecho , tu servidor es super aburrido es una copia del oficial
Old 06/01/2021, 05:25   #12

From what I have seen NosRevolution seems to be a good server made by a passionate team.

The website is well done too good luck with your project
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2021, 05:47   #13

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
From what I have seen NosRevolution seems to be a good server made by a passionate team.

The website is well done too good luck with your project

Thank you, itís good to read this from a guy who has been in this community longer than I have. Greetings and good luck with your project as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2021, 00:45   #14

Quote:
Iím sorry, but I canít satisfy your personal tastes alone. Thatís why I do a lot of things with the help of the community I own, whether itís a lot or not. Donít like my website? Itís a shame, but Iím glad I did it with my own hands and not a copy paste.

I guess long texts scare you, thatís why company contracts or any code have many letters, numbers. If you do not read them, you will never understand them. In addition to this, it is my project, not yours. You are able to retire, since apparently the different (Without touching many things what nostale means) It scares you.
You didn't make your website, but claim to have made it by yourself. You know it is going to be great when you're already using the "lie openly" card.

Then, about that second paragraph... I don't know. Because you're not making sense. I can't answer you if I can't even understand the basic thought behind your text.
Old 06/02/2021, 01:14   #15

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolol2370 View Post
You didn't make your website, but claim to have made it by yourself. You know it is going to be great when you're already using the "lie openly" card.

Then, about that second paragraph... I don't know. Because you're not making sense. I can't answer you if I can't even understand the basic thought behind your text.
Continue, Me: