Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] OriginTale

Discussion on [Official] OriginTale within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Official] OriginTale

Welcome to OriginTale
WHEN PAST AND PRESENT COLLIDE

Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/15/2020, 15:06   #2

link dosent work
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2020, 15:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by haftibindsajgda View Post
link dosent work
Fixed, thanks!
Old 09/15/2020, 15:49   #4

10€ for onyx wings
15€ for main hand weapon
endgame fairies in itemshop too ?
broooooooooooo LETS GO ?!?!XDEDEDED
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/15/2020, 15:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllyBaeAf View Post
10€ for onyx wings
15€ for main hand weapon
endgame fairies in itemshop too ?
broooooooooooo LETS GO ?!?!XDEDEDED
Onyx are avaible in the game so dont worry.

Thats not just a main wep, thats a Lv 1 to lv 99+60 Wep that gets automatic stats from grinding.

Fairys are also ingame.
Old 09/16/2020, 00:11   #6

P2W !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2020, 00:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxHelder View Post
P2W !!
Can you tell me where the P2W part is? Would be awesome!
Old 09/16/2020, 02:32   #8

I was about to comment before but i decided to test it before checking only shop, so here we go

In my opinion, this server is something near to a PvP-Server, why? because its "rates" are kinda high. For example, you exp to 70 easily in an hour if you rush and dont waste time, the prices in shop are kinda lowish while the drop of gold it is too, excepting at higher levels where you get like 10k gold drops, also job level is high.

First impressions are that the server has a bit of love and at least visually its pretty clean and clever, imo it needs a bit of better shop management.

The bgm its just amazing, very cool and they really nailed it getting the vibe in some maps.

They have no quests except of secondaries and sp jewels, which aren't too annoying except of sp1 which need more variety at hunting, you just have 3 hunt quest with the same mob.

Im new to the server and i didn't played more but at overall i think they worked on it.

The people who wrote p2w mocking of the server without any point, they are just salty people, the weapons which look overpowered, they aren't, it is just a weapon which "grow" like a fairy based on level which is R0+0, it is strong at an economic pov because you won't never upgrade any weapon because of that, so i think a little bit nerf like requiring more gold/mats or a special parchment would be nice.

As visual custom stuff except of the villages, npcs, etc i can't say nothing because i didn't see anything "custom" yet.

I would note the server with a 7/10 atm.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/18/2020, 14:48   #9

The server is very good, its well studied and dont seems to be too much bugged, the only problem is the lack of players, so give it a chance.
I dont understand why people said p2w when probably they neither try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2020, 11:38   #10

I've tried this server during 1 day.

This a real custom server with a good gameplay.
The BGM is epic, all the maps are Act7, Act4 and Caligor are debugged.
The staff is friendly and active, its really not a PayToWin Server.

This server deserves a bigger community.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/28/2020, 18:47   #11

Very nice server. BGM just fantastic with a nice fluid exp so you don't waste too much time. All skills obviously work as they should, for any SP! Furthermore, the things in the shop are expensive but in a few hours of grind you can get them all (quite useless the item shop honestly, just need to play 10 mins to get half of the stuff P: ...)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2020, 07:07   #12

Ein Server der wirklich mal wider Spaß macht!
Und ich war auf fast allen P-Servern die nos zu bieten hat xD

Eigene Quests die auch mal recht Knackig sein können wenns an einen von vielen Mapbossen geht !

Leveln geht nicht zu schnell und nicht zu Langsam.. genau richtig wie ich finde.
Bin nun lvl 92+1 und hab dafür bei moderater Spielzeit von 3~6h am Tag nur 2 Tage gebraucht.

Großteil Ingame zurreichen wenn man ein wenig farmt !
Raids sind überwiegend für Gold und nützliche Items (Booster/WoA und co) gedacht, was das Argument der "überteuerten" Shops zunichte macht 1x Cuby z.B ca 2~3kk wenn man ihn alleine macht.

Preisleistung für die Mall.. lässt sich drüber diskutieren andere finden es Teuer andere finden es okay.

Das die Waffen, die man ab lvl 15 wenn man seine Klasse geändert hat, die man in der Mall kaufen kann etwas teuer sind..ist okay, schließlich braucht man sich kein EQ mehr kaufen einmal auf r8+10 machen und gut ist

Das Team wirkt sehr Kompetent und Antwortet auch relativ schnell, je nach Uhrzeit.
Es wird augenscheinlich nichts gemacht ohne das es innerhalb des Teams besprochen wird.

Im Großen und Ganzen kann ich diesen Server wirklich empfehlen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2020, 19:22   #13

Server is good. Custom maps, comfortable lvling. But when I started getting C LVL, it started to be boring. Mobs are bugged, its hard to solo level there without 2 additional accounts with buffs, and thousand of potions. I made good resistances good sp, and nothing change, got 95 lvl eq +9 and still hard to kill few mobs. Think about this and test it .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2020, 19:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignaqq View Post
Server is good. Custom maps, comfortable lvling. But when I started getting C LVL, it started to be boring. Mobs are bugged, its hard to solo level there without 2 additional accounts with buffs, and thousand of potions. I made good resistances good sp, and nothing change, got 95 lvl eq +9 and still hard to kill few mobs. Think about this and test it .
We gonna always listen to the players, please report something thats bugged, didnt saw currently any bugs on monsters.
There is a suggestion channel that we control and we always working on them, so please let us know which monsters a specific are way to strong please.

Thanks for your critic!
Old 10/03/2020, 15:06   #15

Nice Team, nice concept! Not too hard, but also not too easy in my opinion. Friendly community, you can play by yourself or together. I'd recommend it.
The only negative aspect atm is that there are not too many ppl online, so I'd give it a 8/10!
Thanks
1 User