Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



THUNDERNOS - NEW INTERNATIONAL SERVER

Discussion on THUNDERNOS - NEW INTERNATIONAL SERVER within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Reply
 
Old 11/23/2019, 18:32   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 44
@ Well the Owner banned People for the reason 'toxic' but they wasn't toxic or anything else, so not recommend to play there.



Vuitton.~ is offline  
Old 11/23/2019, 20:23   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuitton.~ View Post
@ Well the Owner banned People for the reason 'toxic' but they wasn't toxic or anything else, so not recommend to play there.
Player was banned from discord for a reason.
Insults and misinformation are not allowed.
Also, if a person passes by his eyes what we say to him and he continues to say complete nonsense, then I see no reason to continue the dialogue with such people

So we do not kick people from discord for no reason


LemonTree12345 is offline  
Old 11/25/2019, 22:05   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
server was very nice but you ****** up
er18348 is offline  
Old 11/25/2019, 22:49   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuitton.~ View Post
@ Well the Owner banned People for the reason 'toxic' but they wasn't toxic or anything else, so not recommend to play there.
We had good reasons to kick all the users that we've kicked. If you don't wanna see it, no problem, but if we kick someone for being toxic it's just because it's toxic x) Have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuitton.~ View Post
@ Well the Owner banned People for the reason 'toxic' but they wasn't toxic or anything else, so not recommend to play there.
But well, I just need to check your profile to see that this is not the first server you got banned "without a reason",Keep inventing in other servers, but not here x), good luck kid!


Neliyah is offline  
Old 11/26/2019, 18:42   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
server still off?
kiki325 is offline  
Old 11/26/2019, 19:19   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki325 View Post
server still off?
We decided to conduct closed beta testing in connection with DDoS attacks. We are preparing maximum server and site protection.
And also by adding new content(automatic events, new act and etc) and a mechanics
LemonTree12345 is offline  
Old 11/26/2019, 20:17   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 760
Received Thanks: 44
rate froms erver?

Pn me if server back pls
bubi1997 is offline  
Old 11/26/2019, 23:28   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 44
@ Idc about any banns, that's just funny to see a GameMaster thinking he can do everything what he want
No recommend to play there x)
Vuitton.~ is offline  
Old 11/26/2019, 23:41   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuitton.~ View Post
@ Idc about any banns, that's just funny to see a GameMaster thinking he can do everything what he want
No recommend to play there x)
So, that does not converge at first you said that Owner kick the players in the discord “for no reason” and after the fact that there was reasons. Now you say that Game Master did it
Funny
LemonTree12345 is offline  
Old 11/28/2019, 17:03   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuitton.~ View Post
@ Idc about any banns, that's just funny to see a GameMaster thinking he can do everything what he want
No recommend to play there x)
That's just funny to see a player thinking he can do everything what he want
No recommend people like this man in the servers x)

You are toxic, and that's why they banned you, not more , the first proof is your profile , so as i said, cry in other place, and good luck in other servers being toxic kid!
Neliyah is offline  
Old 12/05/2019, 12:16   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
when it will be back?


CHALAMANGA is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
THUNDERNOS - NEW INTERNATIONAL SERVER. OPENING: 05/11/2019 20:00H GTM+1
11/06/2019 - Nostale PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
CLOSED
[International] Metin2Alaska [International]
10/03/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
close please :)
|NEW|NEW|NEW|Handy/SMS Payment! NEW|NEW|NEW|
08/16/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies
Hallo liebe Epvpers user Und zwar ihr Fragt euch was hat das den aufsich? Naja ich werde hier immer Treasure Posten wo ihr 10€ Payment guthaben kaufen könnt! Also ablaufen wird das so ________________ Bei sms: In jedem Treasure ist eine Handy nummer drinne die ist wichtig damit ich nacher nachvollziehen kann welches zu welchem Gehört Bei SMS Payment Gibt ihr bei der seite die nummer einfach an dann erhalte ich einen Code! den erfragt ihr Per pn! ________________ Bei Anruf Payment:
[SilkRoad]RubyNetwork International 9500x/Trading Server 40x/International Community
07/16/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 26 Replies
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5678/rubynetwork. jpg Server Information Silkroad Server Click the spoiler for Official Information. http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/835/promotionali mage.jpg
NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!
12/07/2008 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
all ther are say shit and fail are noobs



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.