Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosLimite Server Private

Discussion on [International] NosLimite Server Private within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[International] NosLimite Server Private

Hello,

I present you the private server of NosLimite, we have regular players who is in full development. We have unlimited prestiges, as well as several raids available.

When you come, you will immediately discover a universe outside the other private servers a staff regularly present on the game and on the Discord.

Rates: XP: 40
Hero XP :70
XP fairy: 200
Map Gold
Map XP
Map Drop

I invite you to join us on the Discord:

See you soon
Old 10/07/2019, 08:23   #2

elite*gold: 30
"International", nearly everything is french, kk.
Old 10/07/2019, 11:13   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post

Muss aber mal sagen der Server is halt nichts besonderes man baut sogar lieber nen command ein anstatt nen Bug zu fixen und gameplay selbst naja. Verstehe halt echt nicht wieso dauerhaft leute sagen: "wir heben uns von anderen Servern ab". Womit Dummheit?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2019, 11:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post

Muss aber mal sagen der Server is halt nichts besonderes man baut sogar lieber nen command ein anstatt nen Bug zu fixen und gameplay selbst naja. Verstehe halt echt nicht wieso dauerhaft leute sagen: "wir heben uns von anderen Servern ab". Womit Dummheit?
Hallo? Die haben unlimited prestiges wenn das mal nichts besonderes ist.
Prestige ist ja nicht schon richtig alt und langweilig af.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2019, 12:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post

Wäre so mein weg nen bug zu fixxen
Old 10/08/2019, 23:35   #6

Quote:
exactly. classic french server: developped by french people played by french people and they are calling it international lmao
Old 10/09/2019, 12:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord16 View Post
exactly. classic french server: developped by french people played by french people and they are calling it international lmao
i can only agree with him.

this was the response after me asking for english npcs. Everything there is extremely expensive, you cant really "pull" or "lure" which makes the leveling situation a bit hard... and there are tons of french people just stealing your mobs and ruining your gameplay and you can't even report them cause they dont even have a report section in discord, but maybe its allowed to steal since the rules are in french i cant even read them. The Crew atleast tries to answer the questions from some foreign people with google translator but always ends up giving wrong answer.

---- Rep: its definately not recommended if you're not french. If you're french i guess its kinda playable but nothing special.

Edit: And I got kicked out of the Discord after telling him to go back to school and learn some english.
Old 10/10/2019, 13:13   #8

Looks nice Good Luck with your proyect
Old 10/23/2019, 14:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0vErPr0 View Post
i can only agree with him.

this was the response after me asking for english npcs. Everything there is extremely expensive, you cant really "pull" or "lure" which makes the leveling situation a bit hard... and there are tons of french people just stealing your mobs and ruining your gameplay and you can't even report them cause they dont even have a report section in discord, but maybe its allowed to steal since the rules are in french i cant even read them. The Crew atleast tries to answer the questions from some foreign people with google translator but always ends up giving wrong answer.

---- Rep: its definately not recommended if you're not french. If you're french i guess its kinda playable but nothing special.

Edit: And I got kicked out of the Discord after telling him to go back to school and learn some english.
Honestly, I'm french and this server looks like **** with what you said, this guy said it's internationnal but is not, I mean if you wanna do a server sure, if it's french only sure, but don't call it international, I've seen international server and it looks like way better than this ****, sorry for this experience you got with french people but they are not all like that do'nt worry
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 13:48   #10

I've tried this server despite the bad comments.

This server is fun, the community is good and the system is not boring.

Yes there is a lot of french players but there is spanish, german and english players too.

This is not french only, you can talk in english.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 13:57   #11

BAGUETTE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10/26/2019, 14:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek00810 View Post
I've tried this server despite the bad comments.

This server is fun, the community is good and the system is not boring.

Yes there is a lot of french players but there is spanish, german and english players too.

This is not french only, you can talk in english.
Are you retarded? No offense, but did you have a look onto the announcements in their discord? Basically all of them are translated yes, but that's the work of our beloved friend google translate.
Old 10/26/2019, 15:06   #13

Quote:
Are you retarded? No offense, but did you have a look onto the announcements in their discord? Basically all of them are translated yes, but that's the work of our beloved friend google translate.
Why are you so toxic ?

Because of two or three translated announcements, you are criticizing the server.

Okay the english is not perfect, but a part of the team is not french so they can answer to all the community.

Did you tried to speak with the players in game or you've just seen the discord and came here to cry ? No offense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 19:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek00810 View Post
Why are you so toxic ?

Because of two or three translated announcements, you are criticizing the server.

Okay the english is not perfect, but a part of the team is not french so they can answer to all the community.

Did you tried to speak with the players in game or you've just seen the discord and came here to cry ? No offense.
No why would I? There's not reason to even join a server which does not provide me the level of internationality I'm expecting.

Like if you were french, sure go for it, but i'm not french so I'm not willing to read some google translated texts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2020, 21:04   #15

[EN/FR] Philindræ03.02.2020
For english-speaking community

Good evening everybody,

The team is looking for a designer, in order to create a different style of wings and some things on the launcher. All that concerns the modding client, to have our own style of playing which can bring it unique.

The version 2 has nearly reached its aim about budget. We are missing 250 €.

This is a free donation, there is no obligation.

For each donation, please contact the Founder @.

Thank you for your understanding.

REALLY xD?????