Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back !

Discussion on [International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2021, 14:15   #346

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslander View Post
Hey, my opinion after test server

There no lags but there no have any 'gameplay.' We was waiting for something cool, worth the play.
I'm kinda worried that big hype will end soon tbh

Best Regards
No gameplay?!

Bro did you even play the server?
Old 05/09/2021, 15:40   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
No gameplay?!

Bro did you even play the server?
We played of course, I'm just sharing my and my friends' opinion.

I'm not hater. There no have gameplay, yes. If you are thinking it's new gameplay with few buff npc - windows. Have fun

Good luck for everyone<3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2021, 15:56   #348

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Quote:
We played of course, I'm just sharing my and my friends' opinion.

I'm not hater. There no have gameplay, yes. If you are thinking it's new gameplay with few buff npc - windows. Have fun

Good luck for everyone<3
Yeah, you obviously didn't play.

Quests have been reworked, many things were brought to bring daily activities & quests
Old 05/09/2021, 16:58   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowa View Post

Quests have been reworked, many things were brought to bring daily activities & quests
We played, this is our opinion, have fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2021, 17:24   #350

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowa View Post

I guess he expected helicopters, terminators patrolling nosville and power ranger suits....
Old 05/09/2021, 17:56   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
I guess he expected helicopters, terminators patrolling nosville and power ranger suits....
Ha ha ha, funny guy. Instead of suc* someone try to see as player. I want to see until when will you play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2021, 19:49   #352

Quote:
Ha ha ha, funny guy. Instead of suc* someone try to see as player. I want to see until when will you play.
I play the server from yesterday at 5pm untill now (yeah, didn't even sleep è.è) and i can't still stop play that!

If u think the server have not a solid gameplay, ok, at the last is your own opinion but, for me, it is really well done

Is not boring like the official like, the quest got reworked for get the experience rly chill and, more important, there are a LOT of new features that let u live one of the best experiences in game.

I didn't even play like that on official server too... Just for let u know ahahhah

Like your one, this is my feedback after 24h+ of gameplay xD
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/09/2021, 20:13   #353

why this server is from 2012
Old 05/10/2021, 00:31   #354

no lags, more skills, easier xp but that's it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/10/2021, 11:09   #355

Mein Fazit zu dem Server:
- Läuft sehr stabil (keine lags, downtimes etc)
- Viele gute neue Umsetzungen
- Sehr Questlastig

Durch den letzten Punkt hab ich den Server auch nicht weiter gezockt, ich hab aufm Offi bis zu Akt7 mit zwei Chars komplett alle Quests gemacht, nochmal das selbe Prozedere auf einem PServer mit ungewisser Lebensdauer zu machen ist nicht mein Fall.

Ich kann den Server jedem empfehlen der auf Quest Orientiertes leveln steht, da der Server zur Zeit wirklich der einzige flüssig laufende Server ist. NosByte zum Vergleich hat mir auch Spaß gemacht, aber deren Lag/Downtime probleme machen das ganze Spielgeschehen kaputt.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/11/2021, 06:03   #356

Amazing server, the feel is just completely different to NosTale, it feels like another game. Many new functions and almost every item is useful in some way. The miniland chests, the red random mini boss, the smooth experience, the day/night cycle, and that attention to the most small details to make it as perfect as possible, just amazing. Keep up the good work.

The only thing I didn't like is that is almost impossible to do SP4 at 65Lv (I mean Time Spaces, quests themselves are super easy), tried with 3 chars Swordsman, Archer and Mage, all of them with the best possible gear at the level (65), resistances type A S5, maxed fairies, att + def + hp pots and +- high level SP, also spamming snacks + pots, but every time I entered the boss room I was getting destroyed by the endless mob spawning.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/11/2021, 08:42   #357

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

We are still working hard on bug fixing, balancing and some cool features to be released soon!

See you on NosWings!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2021, 12:36   #358

Selbe wie aufn Offi nur mit mehr EXP und evtl paar Features aber nix besonderes.
Edit: Hab es nicht gesehen @ kann passieren.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 12:50   #359

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia<3 View Post
Selbe wie aufn Offi nur mit mehr EXP und evtl paar Features aber nix besonderes Kartenhalter etc/pp kann man sich nur Erkaufen und leider nicht erfarmen oder anderweitig bekommen Schade.

Ich weiß leider nicht wovon du sprichst. Du solltest versuchen das Spiel zu spielen und nicht nur die ersten 5 Minuten auf dem Server in dein Feedback einfließen lassen.

Sowohl Schutzitems (bspw. SP Rollen), als auch Kartenhalter, Perlen und sonstige Aufbewahrungsitems lassen sich free2play mäßig im Spiel erfarmen/craften.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/11/2021, 13:36   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravos View Post
Ich weiß leider nicht wovon du sprichst. Du solltest versuchen das Spiel zu spielen und nicht nur die ersten 5 Minuten auf dem Server in dein Feedback einfließen lassen.

Sowohl Schutzitems (bspw. SP Rollen), als auch Kartenhalter, Perlen und sonstige Aufbewahrungsitems lassen sich free2play mäßig im Spiel erfarmen/craften.

Hab es angepasst Hab es leider nicht gesehen.
Closed Thread

Tags
best nostale source, nostale private server, nostale server, noswings