Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back !

Discussion on [International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2020, 15:51   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbio View Post
It does, you may be banned
wtf xD
Old 01/09/2020, 16:07   #77

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne_ View Post
wtf xD
My apologies, I edited the thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2020, 16:08   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by val77 View Post
My apologies, I edited the thread
hahah np, not online yet?
Old 01/09/2020, 16:10   #79

Quote:
hahah np, not online yet?
If you are talking about the server, we are still in closed beta, it's playable but we would like to improve the player experience on some points (quests, raids/timespace systems & family system..)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2020, 16:17   #80

Quote:
If you are talking about the server, we are still in closed beta, it's playable but we would like to improve the player experience on some points (quests, raids/timespace systems & family system..)
Is there any way to test the beta?
Old 01/09/2020, 16:25   #81

Quote:
Is there any way to test the beta?
Our beta is, right now, closed, until that we open it again, maybe in 2 weeks, after we achieve a huge milestone for our project, we will need to re open to more testers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2020, 17:40   #82

Quote:
Our beta is, right now, closed, until that we open it again, maybe in 2 weeks, after we achieve a huge milestone for our project, we will need to re open to more testers
How can I sign up to be a tester?
Old 01/15/2020, 17:54   #83

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkalipo View Post
How can I sign up to be a tester?
Quote:
Once it is open, you can join the discord. Until then there is no possibility to register since it is closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2020, 17:40   #84

Just a post to say that we are still alive.

If people are interested in what we made since the last post, we made a ton of things.

A lot of internal things have been done, we improved the overall user experience on the game, many bugs were fixed, we now have a smooth experience.

We are working to re-add the Quest system (which is not well made to be customizable at all on ANY emulators) and some unique surprises that we will show within the following weeks (like our awesome achievement system).

Regards,
NosWings Team.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/09/2020, 17:15   #85

Huge amount of battle system related improvements:
- Fixes on monsters/npcs attack
- Add missing/fix existing BCards
- Fixes on non-target skills
and more...

Icebreaker has been done by Adanlink

Our Client modding team is working hard in order to finish our achievement system on the client side.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/09/2020, 17:48   #86

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyn123 View Post
Huge amount of battle system related improvements:

- Fixes on monsters/npcs attack

- Add missing/fix existing BCards

- Fixes on non-target skills

and more...

Icebreaker has been done by Adanlink

Our Client modding team is working hard in order to finish our achievement system on the client side.
#OneManArmy
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/26/2020, 11:15   #87

elite*gold: 12
#NosWings patience is key
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 13:31   #88

First of all I would say that i joined NosWings Discord the next day Vendetta got shut down
Initially and some months later the server has made me feel that this will be a good and quality server
By the time I believed so much, I bought 2x Discord boost for their server and I even wanted to send donation as well
But this did not happen then I began to notice that "founders" banished people for essentially uselessness
I felt like they were becoming arrogant to some people
With that i think Blowa wrote they will unball all people on server release, but i think this is not much good advertisement
After that somehow started a closed beta that had a lot of bugs and problems like about any closed beta of any game
I was actively involved in finding and finding bugs
For some time, this closed beta has been running and then has ben canceled for while
It is not that long since the closed beta reopened
With the fact that there are several repaired and new stuff
Stuff they wrote they really added but some "fixes" looks they not fixed what they really have to
Then I saw in the announcements that they were looking for someone who can draw pixel art
So I contacted the owner of NosWing @ to send him some of my creations
With that I have no problem to send the entire folder of my creations
Then he asked if I could do NosTale related graphical content i answered "Yes if you say me what do you want from me and give me time for that then there is no problem" and then nothing so i say to me "ok i'll wait maybe he write something more" and after 2 days still nothing, an answer would be enough just no or we have somebody better but he did not write anything so i left it
Then they removed to everybody role "Beta tester" so i asked Blowa in PM if i can get back my role he gave me that role back
Some days later i did not have my role i did not know why
So i wrote in room for recruting beta testers exactly what they wanted
Then i got role "Refused from beta" i don't know why, classical no one knew anything
And that was the moment i giving up on this server

For those who want to connect to this server: Read before asking anything, don't share other servers in chat - and you should avoid the unnecessary ban for the question

If you want to ban me especially @, @
My Discord: Prostě Tokky#5913

I really believed in this server but it was disappointing (For me at this moment)

Have a good day & good luck with server

- Tokky
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 14:05   #89

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
We discuss the applications that are submitted with the team. Since you provided the information of studying English for 13 years yet you use grammar such as

Quote:
I using
I studying
I learning
We were doubting the information that you delivered us.

We always appreciate every contribution related to the closed beta in any form.
In our last closed beta phase we had a lot of inactive testers. That's why we decided to put several (not really hard) questions. This morning we had a discussion to loosen up the criteria.

We give everyone a second and sometimes a third chance eventhough most of the applicants behave like monkeys and post their passwords in plaintext.. even if we just ask for the ID to activate the accounts..

Sadly we don't have the capacity to reply to anyone who is DM'ing us. We have more than a thousand users on the discord and we still get a ton of messages everyday. Don't take it personal

Anyway,
feel free to stay on the server to watch our progress. I think you have some potential to contribute to the project

EDIT:

You got accepted even before posting here.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 18:07   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTokky View Post
First of all I would say that i joined NosWings Discord the next day Vendetta got shut down
Initially and some months later the server has made me feel that this will be a good and quality server
By the time I believed so much, I bought 2x Discord boost for their server and I even wanted to send donation as well
But this did not happen then I began to notice that "founders" banished people for essentially uselessness
I felt like they were becoming arrogant to some people
With that i think Blowa wrote they will unball all people on server release, but i think this is not much good advertisement
After that somehow started a closed beta that had a lot of bugs and problems like about any closed beta of any game
I was actively involved in finding and finding bugs
For some time, this closed beta has been running and then has ben canceled for while
It is not that long since the closed beta reopened
With the fact that there are several repaired and new stuff
Stuff they wrote they really added but some "fixes" looks they not fixed what they really have to
Then I saw in the announcements that they were looking for someone who can draw pixel art
So I contacted the owner of NosWing @ to send him some of my creations
With that I have no problem to send the entire folder of my creations
Then he asked if I could do NosTale related graphical content i answered "Yes if you say me what do you want from me and give me time for that then there is no problem" and then nothing so i say to me "ok i'll wait maybe he write something more" and after 2 days still nothing, an answer would be enough just no or we have somebody better but he did not write anything so i left it
Then they removed to everybody role "Beta tester" so i asked Blowa in PM if i can get back my role he gave me that role back
Some days later i did not have my role i did not know why
So i wrote in room for recruting beta testers exactly what they wanted
Then i got role "Refused from beta" i don't know why, classical no one knew anything
And that was the moment i giving up on this server

For those who want to connect to this server: Read before asking anything, don't share other servers in chat - and you should avoid the unnecessary ban for the question

If you want to ban me especially @, @
My Discord: Prostě Tokky#5913

I really believed in this server but it was disappointing (For me at this moment)

Have a good day & good luck with server

- Tokky
Already answered you by private messages :

I don't personally have much time to handle community related things because I work each day and most of my free time is put into NosWings (not NosWing) technical things that needs to be done in priority and needs severe technical knowledge.

About your application as "pixel art artist" I told you that we liked your work but the team is thinking about your application, which makes sense, we rarely decide within few hours, plus, we got many things to take care of and we receive several amount of private messages from people.
Also, old beta testing roles were removed before you applied, because many "testers" were AFKs, we wanted to start cleanly and we did it yesterday.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
best nostale source, nostale private server, nostale server, noswings