Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back !

Discussion on [International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2019, 23:24   #31

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Huge improvements have been made, whether on game features or on technical things.

Unfortunately, we are still under closed beta phase, we would like to release as soon as possible, but there are some crucial things that we want to finish before releasing it to everyone .

Regards,
NosWings Team.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2019, 22:56   #32

elite*gold: 0
3 years later..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2019, 23:24   #33

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobalu2000 View Post
3 years later..
And you're still here commenting and waiting for us, thank you

Even though it is true we didn't give information about what's going on in quite a while.
We have made a lot of improvements on the emulator and it should be enough to release the Open Beta "as is".

This is why we have recruited 2 more developers and paused the emulator's development in order to focus on other things. Lately, we've been working on the website, the launcher and our internal client modding tool.

For any further information, please join our Discord
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/25/2019, 18:41   #34

Just 2 question, will this server bring people the posibility to farm and earn gold without wasting real money ?

And the second one, will be rules against alters ? It's so annoying seeing people using 20 alters, or needing like 10 alters to farm act6 for example.

Keep hard working ! server looks will be very interesting
Old 09/25/2019, 18:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narghak View Post
Just 2 question, will this server bring people the posibility to farm and earn gold without wasting real money ?

And the second one, will be rules against alters ? It's so annoying seeing people using 20 alters, or needing like 10 alters to farm act6 for example.

Keep hard working ! server looks will be very interesting
1/ No, you'll need to pay in order to be able to play, otherwise you'll just stick at the spawn point

2/ We thought about it, we are not sure yet what decisions to take, we will probably restrict multi accounts for farming
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/26/2019, 23:39   #36

Ist ein Datum, wann der On kommt schon in Aussicht oder nicht so?
Old 09/28/2019, 02:57   #37

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Aktuell ist kein Datum in Aussicht. Wir arbeiten mit Hochdruck daran, so schnell wie möglich zu releasen.

Thanks for more than 1.100 members on our discord!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2019, 12:42   #38

I just discovered this project after closing of Nostale vendetta and i'm in ultra hype, can't wait to play on this server! Can you give us any rough idea to when it will be released? At least if it will be in 2019..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/28/2019, 14:40   #39

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone122 View Post
I just discovered this project after closing of Nostale vendetta and i'm in ultra hype, can't wait to play on this server! Can you give us any rough idea to when it will be released? At least if it will be in 2019..
Well, hopefully we will be able to release the beta in a few days, around end of september / beginning of october
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2019, 00:22   #40

Yeah guys i guess that's worth waiting, there's nothing better than seeing actual work being made by passionate people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2019, 16:04   #41

How about ic? Is there good old one or new one?
Old 09/29/2019, 21:00   #42

The Black Market: 269/0/0
We will implement the new one for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2019, 21:21   #43

sure mate
Old 10/02/2019, 10:19   #44

NosWings is not going to open, due to personal harassment from Gameforge towards us (and more over me, we saw it that their guys don't have life, they reported my twitch channel at 1 am for 2 mins of showing our work)
I don't want to take any risk, I'm not a lawyer, just a simple IT student that loved what he was doing. I'd prefer not to get any kind of troubles releasing NosWings.

I'm heartbroken, NosWings was the project I was carrying the last 3 years.

But Gameforge's responsibles can not accept that a group of student could create more hype and more enjoyable game server than their P2W goldmine.
While, we could have litteraly make a totally new project in collaboration with Gameforge (to avoid any kind of legal issues), they preferred to offer us, both founder (Elendan & me), to work with them to test out the beta server, they are completely out of sense or lack some kind of intelligence..
Like if we made 5 years of software engineering studies to get a beta tester role in a close minded corporation, what a ******* joke.

We developed our own technical stack that are much more complete, modern & user friendly than what they will ever have.

Just a little message to Rouven, Ceres & Jophiel.
A group of developer that developed something better than your product, is not a group of beta testers, you guys ******* have to open your eyes, never saw so much stupidity, we are in 2019, not in 2008 anymore, it's time to open your mind instead of trying to restrict the creative people.

And no, Gameforge, you are not going to get our tools even thought your QA department would love to have it .

Thanks to all the people that believed in our project.
Regards,
Blowa.
Thanks
19 Users
Old 10/02/2019, 23:52   #45

elite*gold: 150
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
best nostale source, nostale private server, nostale server, noswings