Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NosExalion Pserver FR [2 month open]

Discussion on NosExalion Pserver FR [2 month open] within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NosExalion Pserver FR [2 month open]

Welcome to NosExalion!

NosExalion is a french fun server where the rates are very high for the greatest pleasure of the players
We work every day to provide players with respect, friendliness and support.

Rates:

EXP: X50
OR: X80
DROP: X30

CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS:

ADMIN:
- Navajo

DEVELOPPER:

- Worldie
- Navajo

Game Master:
- Wade
- Saasa

You have the guarantee to play on a stable and durable system (this one will not be closed like any p-server) It is already open for 2 months.

feature:

- Prestige system with item
- reduction of sp cooldown, locomotions
- Upgrade (sp, equipment, perfection sp, bet) window that remains
- Creation of the martial artist directly by creating a character with sp1 - 3
- special chat channel $ Chat
- fxp killing monsters
- group up to 5
- Buff flower has his
- Instant Combat 130, 230
- npcs who speak
- Grade youtube
- Portal blocking system <levels
- Slot max 999

and many more (the list is very long) Come see for yourself!

Feature coming soon:

- Winning the fxp by killing mobs

- Anti bot system

- Daily $ Daily Reward

- automatic upgrade

- Buff invisibility sp2 / 6A

- Title system (as on Vendetta)

- Charge sp2A / sp2E

- Debugged the pink skill of sp2AM

- Fix the dragon mode of the sp1 AM and make sure the transformer skills can not be used in normal mode

- Make monsters talk

- Creates a portal nexus to get directly to the exp maps (depending on the player's level)

- Wedding system

- Arena of talents

- Icebreaker

- 2nd modified instant combat (5 wave of monster + a boss to kill) I specify boss with a bar of life as in the raids
So a kind of instant combat and raid at the same time and that the boss is in%.

- Item to regrease a weapon r8 -> r7

- fix the debuff sp4A

Discord:
Old 05/16/2019, 04:03   #2

why you dont support english?
Old 05/16/2019, 08:38   #3

elite*gold: 30
I mean dafuq, it's an english/german forum and you only write french(?) in your discord what the hell are you expecting?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2019, 09:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
I mean dafuq, it's an english/german forum and you only write french(?) in your discord what the hell are you expecting?
Thats the point. I think it's allowed (idk) here, but it really shouldn't be. The playerbase on EPvP is to 90% German/English. I can go on a french forum too and can post an advertisement for a german server, but noone will actually care.
Old 05/16/2019, 15:33   #5

Nice server with funny people
Old 05/17/2019, 21:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull2905 View Post
Welcome to NosExalion!

NosExalion is a french fun server where the rates are very high for the greatest pleasure of the players
We work every day to provide players with respect, friendliness and support.

Rates:

EXP: X50
OR: X80
DROP: X30

CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS:

ADMIN:
- Navajo

DEVELOPPER:

- Worldie
- Navajo

Game Master:
- Wade
- Saasa

You have the guarantee to play on a stable and durable system (this one will not be closed like any p-server) It is already open for 2 months.

feature:

- Prestige system with item
- reduction of sp cooldown, locomotions
- Upgrade (sp, equipment, perfection sp, bet) window that remains
- Creation of the martial artist directly by creating a character with sp1 - 3
- special chat channel $ Chat
- fxp killing monsters
- group up to 5
- Buff flower has his
- Instant Combat 130, 230
- npcs who speak
- Grade youtube
- Portal blocking system <levels
- Slot max 999

and many more (the list is very long) Come see for yourself!

Feature coming soon:

- Winning the fxp by killing mobs

- Anti bot system

- Daily $ Daily Reward

- automatic upgrade

- Buff invisibility sp2 / 6A

- Title system (as on Vendetta)

- Charge sp2A / sp2E

- Debugged the pink skill of sp2AM

- Fix the dragon mode of the sp1 AM and make sure the transformer skills can not be used in normal mode

- Make monsters talk

- Creates a portal nexus to get directly to the exp maps (depending on the player's level)

- Wedding system

- Arena of talents

- Icebreaker

- 2nd modified instant combat (5 wave of monster + a boss to kill) I specify boss with a bar of life as in the raids
So a kind of instant combat and raid at the same time and that the boss is in%.

- Item to regrease a weapon r8 -> r7

- fix the debuff sp4A

Discord:
If you like P2W this server is what you need xD

12€ for 250+15 SP
R7+8 EQ = 5-20€
1 Prestige Lvl = 5€
Perfection 100 on a SP = 15€
Family Lvl 20 = 20€
2kkk = 17€
lvl 250 = 20€
3kk Rep = 7€

You can have all in 2min when you pay enough for it ahahah
But still i dont recommend any server with a "Donation" System like this.
The Server will be only until everyone has basicly all and they dont earn anything then max 2 weeks later you can say Goodbye to your Money you donated and the Server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 00:54   #7

Before telling all your bullshit of pay2win as a child of ce2. you must know you that item donations you can have it without paying on the server so check your source before criticizing a server.
oh yes ! you do not even try this server before it to judge.
It's exactly like if you judge someone because he is fat without even know who it is I find this behavior deplorable people like you are big cancer that must be exterminated
Old 05/18/2019, 11:02   #8

Quote:
Before telling all your bullshit of pay2win as a child of ce2. you must know you that item donations you can have it without paying on the server so check your source before criticizing a server.
oh yes ! you do not even try this server before it to judge.
It's exactly like if you judge someone because he is fat without even know who it is I find this behavior deplorable people like you are big cancer that must be exterminated
Idk if you know what Pay2Win means or ? Ofc you can get all ingame on official Server too for Gold. But its still P2W.

And yea i dont need to try the Server if i read **** like this on your Discord or even what you wrote right now because this means just more that you defend your P2W Game Concept. And why i should check "My" Source ? I dont make any sense except that you are mad. If you dont like that people criticize your Server then you should close it.

But yea why i should criticize you when you do a Whole P2W Concept and then have even **** like this on your Website

"<meta name="description" content="Um jogo alucinante em mundo aberto num repleto apocalipse zombie. Totalmente grαtis no estilo MMO"/>
<meta name="keywords" content="rappelz, private server">

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /><!-- /Added by HTTrack -->
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" />
"

But yea you forgot to Copy the Pillory and Ranking ...
Old 05/18/2019, 11:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Idk if you know what Pay2Win means or ? Ofc you can get all ingame on official Server too for Gold. But its still P2W.
Well.. I know everyone has another opinion what exactly P2W is but if all the things you can buy are obtainable ingame without paying / buying it from others then it's actually not P2W. It's only Pay2ProgressFaster if you want so. Also idk why all the people complain about that. Why would you be annoyed by people that ruin their gaming experience by skipping the actual gameplay. It makes like 0 sense to complain about it. And don't say: but pvp blabla.
You wouldn't do any PvP before you reach max everything and beside the people that buy that **** it doesn't change the fact, that YOU the non payer will take the exact same time to get max everything. But maybe you will get max everything EVEN FASTER BECAUSE OF THE PAYER. So you do NOT get any disadvantage if other people buy stuff there.

Old 05/18/2019, 12:38   #10

Fact is that it isnt P2W when you can get the Items without paying. You can say that everyone has an own opinion but then they are wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 14:02   #11

pay2win = be forced to pay to move forward. no one complained about this server other than you. I accept constructive criticism but I do not accept kids who say "**** server".
If you have the dead because my server is running good Do not plumbing the mood just because you're jealous and your server is not working because you are immature.
moreover I am sure that the first feature we will see on your server will be a store nosmall
Old 05/18/2019, 15:38   #12

Quote:
pay2win = be forced to pay to move forward. no one complained about this server other than you. I accept constructive criticism but I do not accept kids who say "**** server".
If you have the dead because my server is running good Do not plumbing the mood just because you're jealous and your server is not working because you are immature.
moreover I am sure that the first feature we will see on your server will be a store nosmall
First of all, from which Server you talk every time? I'm really interested to know it.

But good that you think I'm jealous of you while I said I do not recommend any server with this concept, so I'm then jealous of all Server Owners?

Quote:
Pay to win is any system where a player can purchase something that is not superficial or cosmetic.
I can boost myself when I pay for it with Sps, Reputation, Gold, Equipment, Fairies, Level, Family Level and Res. So all these things are cosmetics ?

And please change the Name for it. Because what you call "Donation" is just a Store. You dont get anything for Donations but on your Server you get everything for "Donations".
Old 05/21/2019, 18:11   #13

@ Don't know where you got the Quote from but it's obviously not right. There is no true definition of P2W except for the urbandictionary which says that p2w games are "games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying"

So the main thing about p2w is the unbalance factor. But that is ofc not the case in this server since you can get the same eq as a payer without paying. Dunno what the problem is. And if you go on a deeper search in the world wide web you will find most of the people saying that P2W is if you get an unfair advantage over other players. Like gear +12 when +10 is max etc.
Ofc buying level isn't a cool thing but for the people that have to work alot and are more interested in endgame content (ofc not in nostale but maybe in other games xD) really appreciate this option. And then they can still compete with other players but have no advantage over them. So you can't call it P2W. You could call it Pay2ProgressFaster.

But. NOT. P2W.
Old 05/22/2019, 16:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLLeT_tRaiN View Post
@ Don't know where you got the Quote from but it's obviously not right. There is no true definition of P2W except for the urbandictionary which says that p2w games are "games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying"

So the main thing about p2w is the unbalance factor. But that is ofc not the case in this server since you can get the same eq as a payer without paying. Dunno what the problem is. And if you go on a deeper search in the world wide web you will find most of the people saying that P2W is if you get an unfair advantage over other players. Like gear +12 when +10 is max etc.
Ofc buying level isn't a cool thing but for the people that have to work alot and are more interested in endgame content (ofc not in nostale but maybe in other games xD) really appreciate this option. And then they can still compete with other players but have no advantage over them. So you can't call it P2W. You could call it Pay2ProgressFaster.

But. NOT. P2W.
thank you finally someone intelligent
Old 05/22/2019, 23:31   #15

Quote:
thank you finally someone intelligent

Intelligent he said.
Lemme tell you something,
it takes you like 2 month to add your "new Instant Combat with a Boss"
Bro for real, stop claiming yourself as a developer.
A simple Spawn method, and IsBoss = true; THAT'S ALL!?!?!?
Also for now, the Server is 2 month open, and still no daily reward.

Code:
var LastDaily = Session.Character.GeneralLogs.LastOrDefault(s => s.LogData == "World" && s.LogType == "Daily" && s.CharacterId == Session.Character.CharacterId && s.Timestamp.Day == DateTime.Now.Day);
if(LastDaily == null)
{
	//Add Item's
        //Say Packet to make sure Character notice that he/she got the Item
	var GeneralLogAdd = new GeneralLogDTO
	{
		LogData = "World",
		LogType = "Daily",
		CharacterId = Session.Character.CharacterId,
		AccountId = Session.Account.AccountId,
		Timestamp = DateTime.Now
	};
	DAOFactory.GeneralLogDAO.Insert(GeneralLogAdd);
}

"Wedding system" Change RelationType of Character...

"Arena of talents" This is even implemented on Ciapas Crack, the Fix is 2 Lines...........

"Item to regrease a weapon r8 -> r7"
?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!? 2 If Statements and method

"- Title system (as on Vendetta)" I can bet you and your team will never be able to do that

"Winning the fxp by killing mobs" CMON BRO...........

"Buff invisibility sp2 / 6A" ... Everyone who had to do with OpenNos could do it back in 2018

"- Creates a portal nexus to get directly to the exp maps (depending on the player's level)"

Code:
Hardcoded way:

PortalType.Exit:
if (Session.Character.Level > 19 && Session.Character.Level <= 30)
{
 //Change Map
}
Stop it.. and stop this Pay2Win Server.
Your Roadmap would take me 1-2 Hours, and a more skilled Dev like @ or @ like 30 Minutes.

Greetings,
Rual

PS: To all my fans, dont bother writing anything dumb, or i'll finna rape ya.
@ Ban me pls my dear
Thanks
2 Users