Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INTERNATIONAL]InfinityNos [+50] ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+50 / Sp Skill 100% Skill Partner

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL]InfinityNos [+50] ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+50 / Sp Skill 100% Skill Partner within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 04/30/2019, 12:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
With their 6 Developer they should be able to do anyyyyyyyyyyyything that
comes into their mind (thats irony if you didnt get it yet).
Honestly: The "Developer" or in general the Team have no clue how to interact either with player or the server itself, in my opinion. My question to you is: Did you even test one thing after implementing it ? For example the Exp maps: At your release day people had to farm about 1 hour to exp from 40-55 .
So please test stuff yourself before implementing it and dont annoy player to spend time on your server like that.
Old 04/30/2019, 12:59   #17

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithakeranus View Post
Honestly: The "Developer" or in general the Team have no clue how to interact either with player or the server itself, in my opinion. My question to you is: Did you even test one thing after implementing it ? For example the Exp maps: At your release day people had to farm about 1 hour to exp from 40-55 .
So please test stuff yourself before implementing it and dont annoy player to spend time on your server like that.
The xp has literally nothing to do with programming, that's basic nostale & database knowledge.
Old 04/30/2019, 14:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithakeranus View Post
It was only 1 mob that was actually bugged ^^
Old 04/30/2019, 15:52   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
The xp has literally nothing to do with programming, that's basic nostale & database knowledge.
Seriously?

It has todo with the Source aswell.. Have a look please!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 16:03   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull. View Post
Seriously?

It has todo with the Source aswell.. Have a look please!
Ofc it's coded in the source where else? But why would you touch a working xp system which was coded by people who actually know what they are doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 16:06   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
Ofc it's coded in the source where else? But why would you touch a working xp system which was coded by people who actually know what they are doing.
Please spell it next time correctly out cause some take that kinda "(bull)****" yikez my own Joke.

"The xp has literally nothing to do with programming"
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 16:08   #22

Quote:
Please spell it next time correctly out cause some take that kinda "(bull)****" yikez my own Joke.

Yea but i think saber was referring to the xp amount in the db which has actually nothing to do with programming since its just a number that you can change via clicking xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 16:11   #23

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLLeT_tRaiN View Post
Yea but i think saber was referring to the xp amount in the db which has actually nothing to do with programming since its just a number that you can change via clicking xD
Mäh my bad, however I'm done with that thread, sorry for this horrible discussion and the miscommunications.

Have a great day you both.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2019, 19:47   #24

Received Thanks: 1,024
Looks like another random server with random "developers", half the website is not working properly, the presentation sucks, features are not even fully implemented, the thread creator cannot even speak a proper english, that's really attractive for sure
Thanks
4 Users