Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INTERNATIONAL]InfinityNos [+50] ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+50 / Sp Skill 100% Skill Partner

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL]InfinityNos [+50] ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+50 / Sp Skill 100% Skill Partner within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [INTERNATIONAL]InfinityNos [+50] ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+50 / Sp Skill 100% Skill Partner

[Founder] Bazzato
[Founder] CrazyOver

Tax of drop gold: 3
Tax gold: 200
Tax EXP fata: 50

Max LvL 99 And Hero 50
Max Job Sp Card 99
Max Rare Equip And Up R8+10
All Skill and Buff Sp (90% WORK IN PROGRESS)
Raid
Automatic Time Event ( Instant Breaker - Istant War - Lod )
Shell R7/8

||||
Old 04/28/2019, 17:56   #2

you cant even register atm...

Old 04/28/2019, 20:01   #3

nah, don't talk like that its a new server the register is down because the server, website is under maintenance. you didn't even register and you talk about scam.
Old 04/29/2019, 00:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLLeT_tRaiN View Post
you cant even register atm...

maybe its scam since the thread name is stolen from the old infinitynos. ^^ Maybe they wanna grab some login data
Sorry bro, the server was offline for some fixes and reg was offline because the server was in maintenance.

For example now server is back online and reg is online too! ^^
Old 04/29/2019, 00:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efeahmed123 View Post
nah, don't talk like that its a new server the register is down because the server, website is under maintenance. you didn't even register and you talk about scam.
Wouldn't be the first time smth like this happens. I just got curious when it didn't work and got confused bc I worked for infinitynos and they just copied the thread name somehow. Gonna look into it tomorrow then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 06:57   #6

elite*gold: 173
this server isnt even ready for alpha phase many features are missing , even the map to get angel wings and stuff like that , and this presentation is only some text , not even the links are able to click ... , so maybe take the server down an try again when the server is fully playable ...
Old 04/29/2019, 14:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
this server isnt even ready for alpha phase many features are missing , even the map to get angel wings and stuff like that , and this presentation is only some text , not even the links are able to click ... , so maybe take the server down an try again when the server is fully playable ...
Links are working and the server has been attacked last night, and because of that we uploaded an old (our fault) backup and we're fixing all the stuff today.
Old 04/29/2019, 15:28   #8

elite*gold: 173

just found that on discord , nice reaction for a server leader ...
Old 04/29/2019, 16:12   #9

Quote:

When people came in your server and spam other servers links, we all became a bit salty
Old 04/29/2019, 16:45   #10

Okay. The server is.. well.. I have to say that Singleplayer was right. It should be in an alpha state atm bc it has nothing but the basic basic basic stuff in nos. ^^ Only 1 Fairy Group, Basic Pots and nothing special. No quests no ts and some raids that i havent done yet but it all looks like its not finished yet. Maybe its going to grow but for now its not worth playing i guess.

EDIT:

So i talked with the crew and they said they are getting a new source. i'm excited to see whats going to come. It will still need alot of work but maybe if they get a good source and keep going on adding stuff etc maybe this can work.
Old 04/29/2019, 18:41   #11

Thumbs down

Quote:

fake
Old 04/29/2019, 21:51   #12

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Okay. The server is.. well.. I have to say that Singleplayer was right. It should be in an alpha state atm bc it has nothing but the basic basic basic stuff in nos. ^^ Only 1 Fairy Group, Basic Pots and nothing special. No quests no ts and some raids that i havent done yet but it all looks like its not finished yet. Maybe its going to grow but for now its not worth playing i guess.

EDIT:

So i talked with the crew and they said they are getting a new source. i'm excited to see whats going to come. It will still need alot of work but maybe if they get a good source and keep going on adding stuff etc maybe this can work.
Well as you know ingame content has nothing to do with a source, therefore i would say that there won't be a huge difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchris24 View Post
fake
fake? It's literally you, pathetic owner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 21:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
Well as you know ingame content has nothing to do with a source, therefore i would say that there won't be a huge difference.

fake? It's literally you, pathetic owner.
I know but with a better source they might get timespace or quests or smth and that would make a huge difference. Server is still in beta. The crew is working on it and doing more stuff and fixing all the stuff that doesnt work now. ^^

And about the screen. I am pretty sure Bazza isn't really serious about that. It's more like a joke.
Old 04/30/2019, 10:29   #14

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
I know but with a better source they might get timespace or quests or smth and that would make a huge difference. Server is still in beta. The crew is working on it and doing more stuff and fixing all the stuff that doesnt work now. ^^

And about the screen. I am pretty sure Bazza isn't really serious about that. It's more like a joke.
Yes a source could make a difference, but keep in mind, an actually working source with quests would cost a huge amount of money(Which they will probably not even able to pay, but just assumed). Furthermore they would need to have someone who knows how to add costume quests, cuz otherwise it would be just a bad copy of vendetta.

- A Beta is my opinion just a bad excuse for having an unfinished server.

Back to the thing which the owner said: It was probably a joke, but there was no context above which could have proofed that and as an owner he should have posted an evidence instead of just saying "fake" or at least give a statement.
Old 04/30/2019, 11:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
Yes a source could make a difference, but keep in mind, an actually working source with quests would cost a huge amount of money(Which they will probably not even able to pay, but just assumed). Furthermore they would need to have someone who knows how to add costume quests, cuz otherwise it would be just a bad copy of vendetta.

- A Beta is my opinion just a bad excuse for having an unfinished server.

Back to the thing which the owner said: It was probably a joke, but there was no context above which could have proofed that and as an owner he should have posted an evidence instead of just saying "fake" or at least give a statement.
Maybe someone spammed invite links, got banned -> messages got deleted -> owner said noob. ^^

whatever. About the quests: I already offered them my help and luckily I know how to write custom quests But first they need to get a better source or fix more stuff. ^^
Thanks
1 User