Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale private server files for sale (Act 4, Talent arena, built in Nosmall ... )

Discussion on Nostale private server files for sale (Act 4, Talent arena, built in Nosmall ... ) within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nostale private server files for sale (Act 4, Talent arena, built in Nosmall ... )

Hello, my name is Sebastian. I founded and co-owned private server HeroesTale some months ago. Video:

Server was closed in November 2018 due to some problems in team. I was thinking long time if we will turn it on again but some days ago after long thinking i decided that no. Thatīs why I am here to sell our private server files from this server which have many awesome features + most of the bugs were fixed by us.

Awesome features:

- Fully working act 4 (Pvp, Caligor, Act 4 raids ..) same like on official NT.
- Talent Arena
- Prestige system
- Daily reward system (Our custom)
- Built in nosmall (Our custom)
and many other ..

Price: 30 euro (Includes free installation service)
My discord: DELETED
Payment: Via paypal(FaF),paysafecard if you have some different payment method just tell me, we can discuss it.

Steps: I would go maybe first only with verified people. Otherwise whole process would look like that ...

1) You will request trade via epvp.
2) Send money via some payment method and i check it
3) If all is okay, i will send you files. If you want free installation service you have to have already some VPS. If you dont know where to buy, I would recommend this company DELETED I have many dedicated servers from them, they are cheap, fast and they offer luxury support.
4) After succesful trade we leave each other review on epvp.
Old 02/28/2019, 21:54   #2

elite*gold: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebicek9547 View Post
Hello, my name is Sebastian. I founded and co-owned private server HeroesTale some months ago. Video:

Server was closed in November 2018 due to some problems in team. I was thinking long time if we will turn it on again but some days ago after long thinking i decided that no. Thatīs why I am here to sell our private server files from this server which have many awesome features + most of the bugs were fixed by us.

Awesome features:

- Fully working act 4 (Pvp, Caligor, Act 4 raids ..) same like on official NT.
- Talent Arena
- Prestige system
- Daily reward system (Our custom)
- Built in nosmall (Our custom)
and many other ..

Price: 30 euro (Includes free installation service)
My discord: Ross#7136
Payment: Via paypal(FaF),paysafecard if you have some different payment method just tell me, we can discuss it.

Steps: I would go maybe first only with verified people. Otherwise whole process would look like that ...

1) You will request trade via epvp.
2) Send money via some payment method and i check it
3) If all is okay, i will send you files. If you want free installation service you have to have already some VPS. If you dont know where to buy, I would recommend this company I have many dedicated servers from them, they are cheap, fast and they offer luxury support.
4) After succesfull trade we leave each other review on epvp.

can you close this @

first this is the wrong section
second rorc is no longer the moderator from this section
its now @
Old 02/28/2019, 22:07   #3

elite*gold: 150

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
nostale, nostale files, nostale gold, nostale private server, nostale private sv