Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[INTERNATIONAL]WESTNOS[+300]ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+800 SP SKILL 100% FIX PSP PARTNER

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL]WESTNOS[+300]ONLINE LEVEL MAX 99+800 SP SKILL 100% FIX PSP PARTNER within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/15/2019, 18:12   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Luca.White View Post
Server down?
Someone found a keylogger in the launcher, the admin panicked and deleted the discord, took the website offline and apparently the servers too.

Uh... when you already executed the launcher, better reinstall windows, or try to look for the keylogger.



Valentinia is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 21:29   #17
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinia View Post
Someone found a keylogger in the launcher, the admin panicked and deleted the discord, took the website offline and apparently the servers too.

Uh... when you already executed the launcher, better reinstall windows, or try to look for the keylogger.
Do you even know what a keylogger is? It's not like a keylogger is installed on your Pc, the button which launches the game which is probably the "play" button, just sents your password and username to a specific e-mail.


Saber none is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 22:43   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,188
Received Thanks: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
Do you even know what a keylogger is? It's not like a keylogger is installed on your Pc, the button which launches the game which is probably the "play" button, just sents your password and username to a specific e-mail.
True but it's better to change your data on official too bc some people use same data on official as on p-server so if you are a person like this even when you don't played on this server change your data and never use again the same.
FI0w is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 23:06   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
is not at all paytowin everything in the shop is entered in the game if you enter 5 seconds and you go are you the boring and you're also the user who judges without knowing things =)
"is not at all paytowin everything in the shop is entered in the game" P2W means faster to get items, lvl, xp, sps & more, saying everything whats in the shop u can get in the game aswell is a online MMorpg talk and trash. When u have Sp+15 in the dona shop and u need like days for a sp+15, its hard P2W or with wings with 0,1% chance in Raids. lmao


xW33DxP is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 23:18   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by xW33DxP View Post
"is not at all paytowin everything in the shop is entered in the game" P2W means faster to get items, lvl, xp, sps & more, saying everything whats in the shop u can get in the game aswell is a online MMorpg talk and trash. When u have Sp+15 in the dona shop and u need like days for a sp+15, its hard P2W or with wings with 0,1% chance in Raids. lmao
You are wrong.

Pay2Win means you can get items from the shop that are not possible to obtain in game and give u an advantage to others.

Yes is true, he can have all the end equipment on the shop already upgraded etc but that didin't mean is a Pay2Win cause a player that didn't donate will have access to the same equip and upgrade by playing.

Pay for get fast or Nerd for get it.
fantasy942 is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 00:44   #21
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy942 View Post
You are wrong.

Pay2Win means you can get items from the shop that are not possible to obtain in game and give u an advantage to others.

Yes is true, he can have all the end equipment on the shop already upgraded etc but that didin't mean is a Pay2Win cause a player that didn't donate will have access to the same equip and upgrade by playing.

Pay for get fast or Nerd for get it.
Literally everyone got a different definition of "pay2win", I'd highly advise you to stop arguing about that.
Saber none is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 01:25   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
Literally everyone got a different definition of "pay2win", I'd highly advise you to stop arguing about that.
The definition is just only one ^^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-to-play#Pay-to-win

If have a different definition is prob wrong lel
fantasy942 is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 03:45   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
web off and discord????
ivantkbloko is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 12:52   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i'm enter to the discord for know what happened and why the server is still offline, and the answer of the "Game Founder" FounderFra is: "You are not able to read the announcement?" this is the staff of this server guys.
Pearl99 is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 23:27   #25
C/C++, C# & Java Dev

 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,349
Received Thanks: 547
The server is down so #closed.
Please drop me a DM when I should reopen the thread.


IceTrailer is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread



« resize problem | [International NosTale PServer] - Xarion - Ressurection »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell WestNos gold and other private servers. WestNos 2.5kkk = 1
02/04/2019 - Nostale Trading - 0 Replies
Sell 2 kkkk gold. Rate 1 = 2.5kkk. I accept only PayPal. Join the discord channel: https://discord.gg/vM3cHhP
WESTNOS[INTERNATIONAL]+100 ONLINE
08/05/2018 - Nostale PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
closed
[04.09.13] GigaByte v2.6 [FIX, FIX, FIX, FIX AND FIX]
09/11/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 79 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-hacks-bot s-cheats-exploits/2843300-11-09-gigabyte-public-v2 -7-a.html



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.