Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DrunkTale - Newest Nostale Pserver

Discussion on DrunkTale - Newest Nostale Pserver within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 08/10/2018, 19:22   #16

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TentacionXD View Post
Made my day commentary XD
hm why?
Old 08/17/2018, 11:02   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsd@y View Post
Trash server gm talked about give items back cause lost to bug , then he said he dont will give back haha what a trash hoster
The DE client sometimes makes your map black and you must log back in to resolve this problem. That's your problem actually. We said to download the UK one to play with out problems.
And items ? You lost 1 seal of a raid that every one start mostly everyday

Btw we was 140+ online some days ago boizz !!
Soon automated true or false will be implemented ( something like today XD )
Old 08/19/2018, 14:34   #18

nice server
Old 08/21/2018, 17:31   #19

--
Old 08/22/2018, 21:20   #20

elite*gold: 30
Ich finde ab dem Zeitpunkt an dem man in Alveus landet ist man total überfordert.
Kaum spieler Online und mir war das zu langweilig ~

Ansonsten Lagfrei, neue Skillbar und alle sind Besoffen!

Good Luck mit dem Projekt!
Old 08/23/2018, 20:44   #21

Ich nehme meine aussage zurück nachdem ich den Gm's einen spieler meldet der mir gesagt hat das er Dupet ( mit screens ) von dem Msg verlauf wurde mir gesagt nein nein der tut sowas nicht und wurde gebannt somit nicht wirklich zum empfehlen nehme meine aussagen absoult zurück
Old 08/24/2018, 13:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ツLycianツ View Post
Ich nehme meine aussage zurück nachdem ich den Gm's einen spieler meldet der mir gesagt hat das er Dupet ( mit screens ) von dem Msg verlauf wurde mir gesagt nein nein der tut sowas nicht und wurde gebannt somit nicht wirklich zum empfehlen nehme meine aussagen absoult zurück
Hope google translate did his work translating your sentence above.

First : the original post is in English so answer in English if you must talk shit about the server.
Second : you gave me some screens where a player disconnect and reconnect some times. I checked ALL his second chars and main chars and NOTHING strange was found. Nothing duped and stuff like that.

Instead the player you are talking about reported many bugs which are now fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingeldingel View Post
Ich finde ab dem Zeitpunkt an dem man in Alveus landet ist man total überfordert.
Kaum spieler Online und mir war das zu langweilig ~

Ansonsten Lagfrei, neue Skillbar und alle sind Besoffen!

Good Luck mit dem Projekt!
Sorry if you got bored in the server, we are now working on the visual aspect of the server adding some effects to it and some random npcs around the map.

Btw overwhelmed by what ? O.O
Old 08/24/2018, 14:55   #23

It's a good server i recommend it
Old 08/26/2018, 14:35   #24

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Well i think the server is okay, but the way you farm WOA or Fullmoon crystals is AIDS!!!!
Also the xp rate is way too low for me.... took me like 1-2 Hours from 180-188? really boring.

Everything is too hard to do solo. (180 Gear takes HOURS to do if you're alone) You die really fast with the gear you can make with your lvl and with your Gold (Gold is also really **** under lvl 200)

Would not really recommend if you dont like to farm for straight hours...
Old 08/27/2018, 23:50   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
Well i think the server is okay, but the way you farm WOA or Fullmoon crystals is AIDS!!!!
Also the xp rate is way too low for me.... took me like 1-2 Hours from 180-188? really boring.

Everything is too hard to do solo. (180 Gear takes HOURS to do if you're alone) You die really fast with the gear you can make with your lvl and with your Gold (Gold is also really **** under lvl 200)

Would not really recommend if you dont like to farm for straight hours...
Did u try the quests ? To craft the 180 equip there is the quest. It is pretty fast to do solo. To farm gold you just need to do a single Spawnboss and you will get around 7k feathers and moons. ( we raised some time ago the woa and moons % drop btw ). To farm gold is pretty too
Killing monsters you will earn enough money for what you need and at lvl 230 you will be able to start a hunt quest. Killing 999 mobs you will receive something like 100kk from mobs and 25kk from the quest + 10k rep ( and 250 * 1000 rep from mobs ). The quest can be done in 10 minutes more or less. 750kk more or less in 1 hour ( and things are not expansive cmon <__< )
It is all based on team work or hunt missions.
Did you use the free vip pots \ ancelloan from the website btw?
Old 08/28/2018, 14:51   #26

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petonio View Post
Did u try the quests ? To craft the 180 equip there is the quest. It is pretty fast to do solo. To farm gold you just need to do a single Spawnboss and you will get around 7k feathers and moons. ( we raised some time ago the woa and moons % drop btw ). To farm gold is pretty too
Killing monsters you will earn enough money for what you need and at lvl 230 you will be able to start a hunt quest. Killing 999 mobs you will receive something like 100kk from mobs and 25kk from the quest + 10k rep ( and 250 * 1000 rep from mobs ). The quest can be done in 10 minutes more or less. 750kk more or less in 1 hour ( and things are not expansive cmon <__< )
It is all based on team work or hunt missions.
Did you use the free vip pots \ ancelloan from the website btw?

I tried the quest (Killing a boss with too much hp 35 times) and hell no thats not fast as a solo guy lvl 180 wtf? Do you even play your own server?
I die when the boss spawns soooooo......
I cant reach lvl 230 because i cant kill the mobs and if i can it takes too long..
Free pots and Ancelloan is already used......
Old 08/28/2018, 23:01   #27

elite*gold: 173
currently the best server out there , the once problem is the long farm time in late game .... maybe this should be fixed/changed
Old 08/29/2018, 11:27   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
I tried the quest (Killing a boss with too much hp 35 times) and hell no thats not fast as a solo guy lvl 180 wtf? Do you even play your own server?
I die when the boss spawns soooooo......
I cant reach lvl 230 because i cant kill the mobs and if i can it takes too long..
Free pots and Ancelloan is already used......
A boss as a solo guy... a boss should be done in team XD
But btw others did it with out problems solo ( with others i mean 180 players )
Well we will change a lot of things for sure btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
currently the best server out there , the once problem is the long farm time in late game .... maybe this should be fixed/changed
Thx * - *
Yeah we know is a bit hard but it is like that cuz of the multiclienting.
But yeah... we are working on a BIG update and important changes on the whole pserver game mode and farming experience \ levelling up
Old 08/29/2018, 12:55   #29

This server is great, but i saw some toxic italians players and they wont get mute...
Old 08/29/2018, 14:14   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisu123123 View Post
This server is great, but i saw some toxic italians players and they wont get mute...
We know do not worry
We checked everything and they didn't insult.
They was just mad about something ( like someone else in the game which is not ita XD )
But yeah we banned an Ita player yestarday ( maybe was him O.O )