Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official International] NosAdvanced Open!

Discussion on [Official International] NosAdvanced Open! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/24/2020, 16:51   #256

elite*gold: 0
Played the server for over 70 hours now, and I must say it's like an Tycoon.
I just don't like the fact that you have to prestige 30 times to get the 225 equipment(or you buy the instant access item for 15-20€?). Also fairys with an boost of 32.000% are not F2P and only buyable if you ask the owner.. For a price of 33,99€?(Not even a hint that they exist, you literally have to look in the itemshop chat on their discord.)

Grinding for the itemshop coins takes an eternity, you literally have to pray for RNGesus. In 70 hours I only got 80 coins, with that amount I can't buy anything.

But the server is okay, just too many features for people who are willing to pay a fortune.
Old 10/24/2020, 18:18   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenxo View Post
Played the server for over 70 hours now, and I must say it's like an Tycoon.
I just don't like the fact that you have to prestige 30 times to get the 225 equipment(or you buy the instant access item for 15-20€?). Also fairys with an boost of 32.000% are not F2P and only buyable if you ask the owner.. For a price of 33,99€?(Not even a hint that they exist, you literally have to look in the itemshop chat on their discord.)

Grinding for the itemshop coins takes an eternity, you literally have to pray for RNGesus. In 70 hours I only got 80 coins, with that amount I can't buy anything.

But the server is okay, just too many features for people who are willing to pay a fortune.
Playing one day, in 225 map you can do 600/700 coins, the 32k are strong only into the raids, dont talk witout knowing
Old 10/24/2020, 19:31   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ahri] View Post
Playing one day, in 225 map you can do 600/700 coins, the 32k are strong only into the raids, dont talk witout knowing
Oh, I can talk as much as I want, I have the right to do so, mister. 2 posts before you asked for constructive criticism, I gave you that. Now you just decide to ignore my criticism? No, even blaming me for my "lack" of knowledge.

You tell me, in one day I can grind 600-700 coins? So you tell me, I should spent 24 hours straight on this map? Besides that you have to grind prestige too, to even get acces for act 7(Or you buy it for 23€. Actually more expensive than I had remembered... ). So in about 70 hours / 2,9 Days staight leveling I should've been close to that number, right? No. In this time, I repeat, I only got 90 coins. And the 225 map is the map where you have to spent the most time.
I find it more funny, that you tell me, that you can get those coins in 24 hours, as if you were standing there for 24 hours, spamming space non stop. But in the end it all comes up to being lucky, so your random thrown in estimation isn't a solid argument.

Now to your 34€ fairies. Even if they are "strong only into raid", the player who have them still have an adventage. They can level up way faster, grind raids way more easily, and overtake the server economy. 2kkk for onyx wings, that you can get from belial, kirolla and carno. (Or 3x 70 Items that you get rarely through raids. You also can't solo raids, and glace deals fire damage as a water typed enemy?). And this is P2W, which is totally against that what you've wrote in your server presentation.
I mean you could've put those high fairys into the itemshop, but you didn't do it, why ever, seems like thats one item the playerbase shouldn't be able to obtain for free.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2020, 02:17   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenxo View Post
Oh, I can talk as much as I want, I have the right to do so, mister. 2 posts before you asked for constructive criticism, I gave you that. Now you just decide to ignore my criticism? No, even blaming me for my "lack" of knowledge.

You tell me, in one day I can grind 600-700 coins? So you tell me, I should spent 24 hours straight on this map? Besides that you have to grind prestige too, to even get acces for act 7(Or you buy it for 23€. Actually more expensive than I had remembered... ). So in about 70 hours / 2,9 Days staight leveling I should've been close to that number, right? No. In this time, I repeat, I only got 90 coins. And the 225 map is the map where you have to spent the most time.
I find it more funny, that you tell me, that you can get those coins in 24 hours, as if you were standing there for 24 hours, spamming space non stop. But in the end it all comes up to being lucky, so your random thrown in estimation isn't a solid argument.

Now to your 34€ fairies. Even if they are "strong only into raid", the player who have them still have an adventage. They can level up way faster, grind raids way more easily, and overtake the server economy. 2kkk for onyx wings, that you can get from belial, kirolla and carno. (Or 3x 70 Items that you get rarely through raids. You also can't solo raids, and glace deals fire damage as a water typed enemy?). And this is P2W, which is totally against that what you've wrote in your server presentation.
I mean you could've put those high fairys into the itemshop, but you didn't do it, why ever, seems like thats one item the playerbase shouldn't be able to obtain for free.
32k are buyable contacting me because the website is created and based for work by the coins, not with the moneys, we do weekly giveaways for 32k on discord, every itemshop items are obtenible by playing or dropping coins.
Old 10/30/2020, 09:30   #260

Updates:

-Increased the items number required for craft 225 equip,
-Increased Ibrahim hp,
-Added Soulstone Blessing into the "Craft Blessing" npc,
-For the next 24 hours, from the Reputation Medals crafted by the rep map you can recive 30k 40k of rep,
-Resolved act7 raids boss problems,
-Now the Magic Sleigh works correctly,
-Reworked Instant Battle mobs statistics and drops,
-Now in the instant battle, when the final boss is killed, Experience Potions will be obtained, with a random amount of minimum 1 up to a maximum of 4 items.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord:
Old 12/28/2020, 21:55   #261

PvP Update:

PvP stability has been improved.
All classes are now equal.
We have balanced all the classes armors values and the Archer 225 bow.
In the next days we patch too some of the not working correctly mage buffs.
Fixed some minor server instability issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord:
Old 08/19/2022, 00:43   #262

Update:

-Added the possibility to start the raids alone,
-Increased the amount of reputation medals that the meteorite game drops,
-Increased the mobs quantity for the 175-195 exp map,
-Decreased map 55-80 and map 100-130 mobs respawn time,
-Decreased the items amount required for craft the act7 raid seals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord:
Old 06/22/2023, 23:34   #263

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 328/0/0
Closed.
Your thread does not apply all of our new p-server section rules, please report this thread when you've applied all rules, so we can reopen your thread.
Closed Thread