Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Official International] NosAdvanced Open!

Discussion on [Official International] NosAdvanced Open! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Reply
 
Old 02/06/2020, 11:38   #181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 11
muss ja sagen ist ein netter server aber am anfang ist es ziemlich schwer grade bie den aornbaumseelen
FleischHammer1 is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 17:44   #182
 
[Ahri]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleischHammer1 View Post
muss ja sagen ist ein netter server aber am anfang ist es ziemlich schwer grade bie den aornbaumseelen
Thanks for the feedback, i will try to improve that map for sure!
[Ahri] is offline  
Old 02/13/2020, 00:55   #183
 
Funnky.T's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 7
Quality Server, Good Server

Family AK47 - Poor
Funnky.T is offline  
Old 02/21/2020, 22:23   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
hey how can i download it ? should i first download offi?
youssefsoufianw1 is offline  
Old 02/24/2020, 18:58   #185
 
[Ahri]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by youssefsoufianw1 View Post
hey how can i download it ? should i first download offi?
Hello dear, you can download our client from our , you can find one installation tutorial here: . Have fun!
[Ahri] is offline  
Old 03/05/2020, 19:07   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
very pay to win fairy 32k% only can buy in the web
NmanTrollLol is offline  
Old 03/05/2020, 21:07   #187
 
[Ahri]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by NmanTrollLol View Post
very pay to win fairy 32k% only can buy in the web
Hello dear, the 32k fairies are balanced because they are very strong only on pve, on pvp they are like a normal fairy of 1000% in game obtainable.
[Ahri] is offline  
Old 03/12/2020, 22:50   #188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I am going to tell you about my experience this month on the server.

First of all I know that they are going to ban me definitively for giving my opinion, as it has already been seen in the server of discord, well I begin

The server itself, at the beginning is fine while you are raising levels, when you reach the maximum you realize that it is a totally p2w server, if you want to grow in pve you need to buy a fairy 32k for , if you want to grow pvp or pve you also need buy for the shells 225.

Items such as wedding boxes can only be obtained for or a roulette, it is true that within the game there are some items that can be farmed to get coins (coins from the store), the problem is when you are the highest level and prestige, the mobs do not give you gold, nor these items, that is, nothing drops you keep killing.

I have become a mod, fill out the application and they accepted me, I was solving users' doubts and helping them for about 2 weeks, until one day I came in and they had taken the mod from me, (it does not matter to me since it does not give you any privilege to be , you just have to take care of helping everyone and be vigilant in case you find bots), the day I found out that it was no longer I decided to ask umbe and manticore what It is what I had done wrong to what I am still waiting for an answer today, I see a lot of disrespect here.


Leaving aside that which is more personal, today in Discord's server they have suddenly imposed a new norm, everyone who makes a joke mentioning the coronavirus will be banned, which I understand the world situation, but I think that in all sites you can put some joke / meme, I quote verbatim what I said on the server:
ban for releasing a joke? and the expression freedom? good dictatorship
it is one thing to ban if someone messes with an infected person, it is another to say a joke related to the virus.
After this the ban was instantaneous, they should not have liked to be told that preventing freedom of expression was a dictatorship. In addition to this, the capture shows how one of the mods laughs at the ban, and those are the people who run the server.

I have to clarify that at no time I have put any joke of the coronavirus, I only saw the new norm and I put my opinion what a ban entails.


I will leave the images so that they do not say that it is false, since here at least they cannot ban me.

That has been my opinion, each one has their own, first of all to say that when it comes to knowing if you like a server or not, it is best to try it yourself, a greeting to everyone who reads me.
chrisd3ath7 is offline  
Old 03/12/2020, 23:42   #189
 
Saber none's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 556
Received Thanks: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisd3ath7 View Post
have suddenly imposed a new norm, everyone who makes a joke mentioning the coronavirus will be banned, which I understand the world situation, but I think that in all sites you can put some joke / meme, I quote verbatim what I said on the server:
ban for releasing a joke?
I'm honest, the corona virus situation is indeed a ducking meme, the way how the government handels the situation is just emberassing in most countries. However if they're actually that retarded to just ban people for making a meme out of something which is a meme already, it was probably the best thing that could have happend to you.
Saber none is offline  
Old 03/13/2020, 00:15   #190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
I'm honest, the corona virus situation is indeed a ducking meme, the way how the government handels the situation is just emberassing in most countries. However if they're actually that retarded to just ban people for making a meme out of something which is a meme already, it was probably the best thing that could have happend to you.

I totally agree with you, the situation is critical, I do not make memes or laugh at the subject, but I also believe that we have to have freedom of expression, and sometimes you have to learn to laugh at things, anyway I have been banned simply for giving my opinion, not for laughing at the subject.
chrisd3ath7 is offline  
Old 03/13/2020, 14:34   #191
 
[Ahri]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisd3ath7 View Post
I am going to tell you about my experience this month on the server.

First of all I know that they are going to ban me definitively for giving my opinion, as it has already been seen in the server of discord, well I begin

The server itself, at the beginning is fine while you are raising levels, when you reach the maximum you realize that it is a totally p2w server, if you want to grow in pve you need to buy a fairy 32k for , if you want to grow pvp or pve you also need buy for the shells 225.

Items such as wedding boxes can only be obtained for or a roulette, it is true that within the game there are some items that can be farmed to get coins (coins from the store), the problem is when you are the highest level and prestige, the mobs do not give you gold, nor these items, that is, nothing drops you keep killing.

I have become a mod, fill out the application and they accepted me, I was solving users' doubts and helping them for about 2 weeks, until one day I came in and they had taken the mod from me, (it does not matter to me since it does not give you any privilege to be , you just have to take care of helping everyone and be vigilant in case you find bots), the day I found out that it was no longer I decided to ask umbe and manticore what It is what I had done wrong to what I am still waiting for an answer today, I see a lot of disrespect here.


Leaving aside that which is more personal, today in Discord's server they have suddenly imposed a new norm, everyone who makes a joke mentioning the coronavirus will be banned, which I understand the world situation, but I think that in all sites you can put some joke / meme, I quote verbatim what I said on the server:
ban for releasing a joke? and the expression freedom? good dictatorship
it is one thing to ban if someone messes with an infected person, it is another to say a joke related to the virus.
After this the ban was instantaneous, they should not have liked to be told that preventing freedom of expression was a dictatorship. In addition to this, the capture shows how one of the mods laughs at the ban, and those are the people who run the server.

I have to clarify that at no time I have put any joke of the coronavirus, I only saw the new norm and I put my opinion what a ban entails.


I will leave the images so that they do not say that it is false, since here at least they cannot ban me.

That has been my opinion, each one has their own, first of all to say that when it comes to knowing if you like a server or not, it is best to try it yourself, a greeting to everyone who reads me.
Hello dear, thanks for leaving your feedback, we do not accept any type of insult, racism or form of mockery of people infected with the virus. Our moderators execute sanctions only if they have a reason, you are all the same, nobody is banished for no reason. As for the 32k, they can be obtained by purchasing them from a GM and in PVP they are the same as a 1k, in fact it is usually purchased to make raids, I don't see why it should be p2w since you can safely sell and buy with game objects from other players. As for the shells, they can be purchased in our official itemshop by buying the coins, or obtaining them by playing the Peluches, p2w = pay for win, but they can be obtained easily by playing, so what you said doesn't make any sense. All items in the item shop can be obtained by playing.
We do not accept children in our staff, so our Mod-Manager decided to remove the role, then you continued to insult and then the decision was made to give you a permanent ban from our discord server. For what I think, the opinions of a banned player should not even be taken into consideration. Have a great day.

Umbe - NosAdvanced Owner
[Ahri] is offline  
Old 03/13/2020, 14:57   #192
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
I'm honest, the corona virus situation is indeed a ducking meme, the way how the government handels the situation is just emberassing in most countries. However if they're actually that retarded to just ban people for making a meme out of something which is a meme already, it was probably the best thing that could have happend to you.
Maybe it's a meme for you, but it's not a meme for everybody on this planet. The world doesn't revolve around you or your perceptions of what's a joke and what's not, when people explicitely mock the coronavirus and it's sadly many deaths, not everybody will like that on a Nostale Server. It's the decision of the server owner and you have to respect the decision. If you want to joke about the coronavirus, you can definetely do it somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisd3ath7 View Post
I am going to tell you about my experience this month on the server.

First of all I know that they are going to ban me definitively for giving my opinion, as it has already been seen in the server of discord, well I begin

The server itself, at the beginning is fine while you are raising levels, when you reach the maximum you realize that it is a totally p2w server, if you want to grow in pve you need to buy a fairy 32k for , if you want to grow pvp or pve you also need buy for the shells 225.

Items such as wedding boxes can only be obtained for or a roulette, it is true that within the game there are some items that can be farmed to get coins (coins from the store), the problem is when you are the highest level and prestige, the mobs do not give you gold, nor these items, that is, nothing drops you keep killing.

I have become a mod, fill out the application and they accepted me, I was solving users' doubts and helping them for about 2 weeks, until one day I came in and they had taken the mod from me, (it does not matter to me since it does not give you any privilege to be , you just have to take care of helping everyone and be vigilant in case you find bots), the day I found out that it was no longer I decided to ask umbe and manticore what It is what I had done wrong to what I am still waiting for an answer today, I see a lot of disrespect here.


Leaving aside that which is more personal, today in Discord's server they have suddenly imposed a new norm, everyone who makes a joke mentioning the coronavirus will be banned, which I understand the world situation, but I think that in all sites you can put some joke / meme, I quote verbatim what I said on the server:
ban for releasing a joke? and the expression freedom? good dictatorship
it is one thing to ban if someone messes with an infected person, it is another to say a joke related to the virus.
After this the ban was instantaneous, they should not have liked to be told that preventing freedom of expression was a dictatorship. In addition to this, the capture shows how one of the mods laughs at the ban, and those are the people who run the server.

I have to clarify that at no time I have put any joke of the coronavirus, I only saw the new norm and I put my opinion what a ban entails.


I will leave the images so that they do not say that it is false, since here at least they cannot ban me.

That has been my opinion, each one has their own, first of all to say that when it comes to knowing if you like a server or not, it is best to try it yourself, a greeting to everyone who reads me.
Nobody looses their moderation role for no reason. The question I ask myself is, does a person who openly jokes about the coronavirus deserve to moderate a server? Maybe some players are experiencing many problems because of the virus and don't want to hear your silly jokes AND it's even worse when it comes from a mod. You should think of your behaviour and your responsibilites when you take such a role. And trying to damage the reputation of the server just because you lost your rank does not show your good personality. That the server is P2W for example is just a blant lie as Umbe explained.
thunderboy1 is offline  
Old 03/13/2020, 15:29   #193
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ahri] View Post
Hello dear, thanks for leaving your feedback, we do not accept any type of insult, racism or form of mockery of people infected with the virus. Our moderators execute sanctions only if they have a reason, you are all the same, nobody is banished for no reason. As for the 32k, they can be obtained by purchasing them from a GM and in PVP they are the same as a 1k, in fact it is usually purchased to make raids, I don't see why it should be p2w since you can safely sell and buy with game objects from other players. As for the shells, they can be purchased in our official itemshop by buying the coins, or obtaining them by playing the Peluches, p2w = pay for win, but they can be obtained easily by playing, so what you said doesn't make any sense. All items in the item shop can be obtained by playing.
We do not accept children in our staff, so our Mod-Manager decided to remove the role, then you continued to insult and then the decision was made to give you a permanent ban from our discord server. For what I think, the opinions of a banned player should not even be taken into consideration. Have a great day.

Umbe - NosAdvanced Owner

I repeat the same, your server is pay2win, when you reach the maximum level you cannot get the items that provide you with coins or gold from the mobs. You say that I have mocked the coronavirus, if you read the post I clearly indicate that at no time have I mocked the coronavirus and I would like to see the evidence with which you accuse me, you say that you have taken the mod from me for insulting, I would like to see also those tests, anyway being a mod does not matter to me, I do not gain anything being on the contrary it is necessary to do more work with the community, I have already spent my images claiming what I say, I would like to see what you have, greetings
chrisd3ath7 is offline  
Old 03/13/2020, 15:33   #194
 
[Ahri]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisd3ath7 View Post
I repeat the same, your server is pay2win, when you reach the maximum level you cannot get the items that provide you with coins or gold from the mobs. You say that I have mocked the coronavirus, if you read the post I clearly indicate that at no time have I mocked the coronavirus and I would like to see the evidence with which you accuse me, you say that you have taken the mod from me for insulting, I would like to see also those tests, anyway being a mod does not matter to me, I do not gain anything being on the contrary it is necessary to do more work with the community, I have already spent my images claiming what I say, I would like to see what you have, greetings
you're a lost case...
[Ahri] is offline  
Old 03/13/2020, 15:34   #195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboy1 View Post
Maybe it's a meme for you, but it's not a meme for everybody on this planet. The world doesn't revolve around you or your perceptions of what's a joke and what's not, when people explicitely mock the coronavirus and it's sadly many deaths, not everybody will like that on a Nostale Server. It's the decision of the server owner and you have to respect the decision. If you want to joke about the coronavirus, you can definetely do it somewhere else.



Nobody looses their moderation role for no reason. The question I ask myself is, does a person who openly jokes about the coronavirus deserve to moderate a server? Maybe some players are experiencing many problems because of the virus and don't want to hear your silly jokes AND it's even worse when it comes from a mod. You should think of your behaviour and your responsibilites when you take such a role. And trying to damage the reputation of the server just because you lost your rank does not show your good personality. That the server is P2W for example is just a blant lie as Umbe explained.

I repeat the same thing, the only thing I did was give my opinion, I have never joked about the coronavirus, but I have not talked about it, you focus on what I have joked and that is false, I only saw the new norm and decided to give my opinion Since there are many users who like memes, to give my opinion I ban myself, regarding the mod I understand perfectly that I could have failures but I think it is a lack of respect that they throw you and do not tell you why, to finish now that you focus on this I repeat to you at no time have I talked / joked about the coronavirus issue, and if you say yes, show me the screenshots, a greeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ahri] View Post
you're a lost case...
I see that you have nothing with which to justify what you say, I will give you an advice, when you take away a mod have the dignity to tell him at least that he has done wrong, and another, learn to differentiate what it is to make fun of a topic / talk about it, give an opinion, since you accuse without knowing.
chrisd3ath7 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official International] NosAdvanced Open!
06/28/2018 - Nostale PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hello everyone! Today the NosAdvanced beta is finally over! Staff: GF: Ahri,Elite Supporter: DarkHero,Fabius98 Website: NosAdvanced Discord server: https://discord.gg/huMCDbD All the beta accounts have been deleted, please make a new account, the players that will have participated in the beta will be rewarded! Enjoy yourselves!



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.